Tito Ortiz vs Anderson Silva

Shady_Champ

The fight I would never want to see. It would be like watching my mistress hang out with my wife(That was horrible, lets just say that at the end of the night m wife was mad at me) Anyway, Tito has a solid chhin good jits and great TD's plus he's already showed that he can hang with an Elite striker(Vitor&Wandy) So what do you guys think? Could this be a great fight? I know the buyrates would be through the roof.

The fight I would never want to see. It would be like watching my mistress hang out with my wife(That was horrible' date=' lets just say that at the end of the night m wife was mad at me) Anyway, Tito has a solid chhin good jits and great TD's plus he's already showed that he can hang with an Elite striker(Vitor&Wandy) So what do you guys think? Could this be a great fight? I know the buyrates would be through the roof.[/quote']

This would be a really cool fight but out of all the fighters in the LHW division if Silva was to move up again there are other fighters that I would rather see him fight.

IMO Silva would own Tito.

I LMFAO at the wife / mistress thing.

And shady are you drunk ? Some spelling gafs. And yesterday you said you can drink a burrito before my wisdom kicked in and i gave you the heads up !!! :)

Not drunk, just tipsy. I'm going on my 9th beer. I wasn't drinking with the burrito thing. I was helping my daughter with her homework and got distracted.

The only time I'd probably root for Tito lol btw very funny with the wife and mistress thing

It actually happened. My wife thought I told her everything, but Krystal told her about other times.. it was horrible. I tried everything I could to try n end that night and leave. Even did a lot of shots to puke. My Wife(well ex wife now) was determined to get as much info as possible.

It actually happened. My wife thought I told her everything' date=' but Krystal told her about other times.. it was horrible. I tried everything I could to try n end that night and leave. Even did a lot of shots to puke. My Wife(well ex wife now) was determined to get as much info as possible.[/quote']

Women can be very sinister.

Sometimes you just learn from your mistakes.

Thankfully you have a lovely daughter.

And im on the spirits with a lack of food. Just the way i like it. :P

The fight I would never want to see. It would be like watching my mistress hang out with my wife(That was horrible' date=' lets just say that at the end of the night m wife was mad at me) Anyway, Tito has a solid chhin good jits and great TD's plus he's already showed that he can hang with an Elite striker(Vitor&Wandy) So what do you guys think? Could this be a great fight? I know the buyrates would be through the roof.[/quote']

yeh if tito can get past hamil and one more then i would love to see this fight. you still sleeping with the mistress or did that go down the drain too?

Archived