Lesnar's BJJ

LesIsANar

A lot of guys has been talking about Lesnar's BJJ and said it's crap blah blah blah!

But when a 6 time BJJ world champion says it was a good display og BJJ then how can you argue with that? thuoghts?

Go watch fight news - UFC 121 Lesnar vs. cain preview

"you know what? Cause Xande Ribeiro said so!!!!"

I hope your feeling is rite and that it does end like Mir / Lesnar 2.

same! i've been a fan of brock since WWE.. and yes! I watch WWE! I don't know why but I started watching it when I was 8 years old! Took a pause when I hit 13 and got back in around the 19th year! it's just so nostalgic! :P

Anyways! I fast forward through the programs an PPV's (WWE)! It's just SOOO nice to watch with a HUGE hangover! (I'm 25 years old atm! so that's a lOT of hangovers :P)

same! i've been a fan of brock since WWE.. and yes! I watch WWE! I don't know why but I started watching it when I was 8 years old! Took a pause when I hit 13 and got back in around the 19th year! it's just so nostalgic! :P

Anyways! I fast forward through the programs an PPV's (WWE)! It's just SOOO nice to watch with a HUGE hangover! (I'm 25 years old atm! so that's a lOT of hangovers :P)

Dam, well ive never been a fan of WWE, im not a Lesnar fan, i just dislike Cain ALOT more.

Lesnar FTW.

A drinking dane !? OMG supprise ! ;)

You can make a drinking game to anything... Me and my buddies made a drinking game to the 2004 presidential debates between Bush and Kerry.

Everytime Bush said something stupid you had to drink and everytime Kerry said something about how he was in the service you had to drink.

We didn't last 30 minutes... It was a great yet painful night.

What else do you expect the man Brock is paying a pretty fair sum of money to teach him BJJ to say?

But let me tell you this. The very first submission learned by each and every wrassler making the move to MMA is the head/arm triangle as it is the easiest to transition to from gaurd, half gaurd, or side control. Dan severn puts guys to sleep with it from in their gaurd.

But Brock had to look to his corner while they walked him through it step by step in that fight against a man who was already in lactic acid shock and functionally paralyzed.

Yeah Brock should get his Blackbelt from Rickson himself at the grave of Helio....

Has the thought that fighters/trainers involved with a certain fighter/training camp make biased statements ever occurred to you?

Of course... that is why every coach/trainer says that [input Fighter's Name] is the best at [input specialty] because they do not want to mind F*** their student. How would you feel if your coach came out a few days before the fight and said, "well, he did decent but I've seen better."

Archived