Sign in to follow this  
fayahboy

Bader Vs Jones

man that trailer really sucked ***

this fight could go either way imo.

I think Bader has the wrestling and strength to stop jones his takedowns + he is heavyhanded and jones his chin hasn't been tested yet. on the other hand, jones is unpredictable, has great wrestling and good reach.

I can't make up my mind about jones, he seems like an extremely talented guy that will one day reign over the lhw division.

but i got this weird feeling that he will be exposed this year. one way or another.

btw this feeling is based on nothing at all :rolleyes: but for some reason it's there, lol

I think Bader has the wrestling and strength to stop jones his takedowns + he is heavyhanded and jones his chin hasn't been tested yet. on the other hand' date=' jones is unpredictable, has great wrestling and good reach.

I can't make up my mind about jones, he seems like an extremely talented guy that will one day reign over the lhw division.

but i got this weird feeling that he will be exposed this year. one way or another.

btw this feeling is based on nothing at all :rolleyes: but for some reason it's there, lol[/quote']

hou je bek man

I think Jones is gonna win. I don't think he's invincible and I'm sure one day someone will beat him legitley. But I don't see Bader being that guy. He's a great wrestler and imo he has more strength then Jones. But Jones is faster and so incredbily unorthodox. I guess we'll see what happens. This is gonna be a good fight though.

I think Bader has the wrestling and strength to stop jones his takedowns + he is heavyhanded and jones his chin hasn't been tested yet. on the other hand' date=' jones is unpredictable, has great wrestling and good reach.

[b']btw this feeling is based on nothing at all :rolleyes: but for some reason it's there[/b], lol

You are not the only one. I think now that Jones has had several fights and opponents can study more on him, they can make a better game plan. I do not see Jones taking Bader down and other than Jone's reach, I do not think he is a better striker. NOW STOP!! He is an "unorthodox" striker and rather unpredictable but he has not shown great stand up yet. Of course, Bader is a KO puncher and not very technical either.

So to sum up...

Both good at wrestling

Both with decent standup (Bader has power, Jones has unpredictability)

Jones has reach and speed.

Jone's chin has not been tested.

This is a hard one to call. I hope Bader wins but I would not put money on this fight.

but i got this weird feeling that he will be [b']exposed[/b] this year. one way or another.

btw this feeling is based on nothing at all :rolleyes: but for some reason it's there, lol

what exactly does exposed mean? that he is a bad fighter and was just getting lucky?

i don't think Bones will go undefeated the rest of his career...when he loses, what's the difference between a normal loss and being exposed?

what exactly does exposed mean? that he is a bad fighter and was just getting lucky?

i don't think Bones will go undefeated the rest of his career...when he loses' date=' what's the difference between a normal loss and being exposed?[/quote']

jon jones is not undefeated matt hamill won the fight :D:P

jon jones is not undefeated matt hamill won the fight :D:P

Not really. Hamill won the Win, he lost the fight.

anyways, JBJ is going to exploit Bader & tear him apart, both standing & while on the ground.

i don't think Bones will go undefeated the rest of his career...when he loses' date=' what's the difference between a normal loss and being exposed?[/quote']

that a fighter will come up with an effective gameplan that will expose some kind of weakness. I don't mean it, like he will be 'exposed' as a bad fighter, he has already proven that he's very talented imo.

but i think he won't be able to handle the pressure from someone with good hands, ko power and an iron chin, (like shogun, rampage) and i also think machida would outstrike him with ease