Proud Forum parents.

Shady_Champ

I know I'm not the only one with a kid so lets have it. Lets here about your pride and joy, your reason for living.

I have a little girl

She's 7 - dob -6/30/03

And her Name is Mileena leeanessa.(Leah-ness-a)

I picked out her first name. "Mileena" she was my favorite in MK2 and I loved the name plus it was unique. And her mom got her middle name from the movie "First Knight" I believe it was the village of leahness. I just modified it and changed the spelling to Leeanessa because my middle name is Lee. If she was a boy she would have been Michael Lee Jr. but atleast we have the same initials :)

Thats nice

Shady. I recall seeing a pic of her. And you had it in your AVi at one stage as well.

Well i dint have any kids. ( that im aware of)

No intentions of starting a family. Im too selfish. Just want some fun. :P :p :P

nothin wrong with that. Kids require a lot of attention and want ALL of our attention. I was married when mine was born. I'd hate to be in a babmama situation.

I know I'm not the only one with a kid so lets have it. Lets here about your pride and joy' date=' your reason for living.

I have a little girl

She's 7 - dob -6/30/03

And her Name is Mileena leeanessa.(Leah-ness-a)

I picked out her first name. "Mileena" she was my favorite in MK2 and I loved the name plus it was unique. And her mom got her middle name from the movie "First Knight" I believe it was the village of leahness. I just modified it and changed the spelling to Leeanessa because my middle name is Lee. If she was a boy she would have been Michael Lee Jr. but atleast we have the same initials :)[/quote']

What a coincidence I also have 2 kids and my eldest is also 7 while the other 1 year old.

My eldest name is Czarina and the 2nd is Bridgitte.

My eldest bday is almost same as yours that's why I say coincidence she was born last 6/03/03

I have two beautiful daughters, Aubree Gozuag (Go-shua) and Charlotte Faith.

Aubree is 6 and she is an outstanding student. She is perhaps the smartest of her peers in her school. I taught her the 26 alphabets and the numbers up to 20 prior to her starting preschool. She has already received awards for excellence in Kindergarten. Aubree's first grade teacher has already told me she will be receiving all the awards for this semester's award assembly.

Charlotte, on the other hand, has developmental delay, but she is the most lively kid you will ever meet. She glows...She is always in a cheerful mood and her smile will light up the room. She is 4 btw.

I have two beautiful daughters' date=' Aubree Gozuag (Go-shua) and Charlotte Faith.

Aubree is 6 and she is an outstanding student. She is perhaps the smartest of her peers in her school. I taught her the 26 alphabets and the numbers up to 20 prior to her starting preschool. She has already received awards for excellence in Kindergarten. Aubree's first grade teacher has already told me she will be receiving all the awards for this semester's award assembly.

Charlotte, on the other hand, has developmental delay, but she is the most lively kid you will ever meet. She glows...She is always in a cheerful mood and her smile will light up the room. She is 4 btw.[/quote']

That's Awesome. I know you gotta be proud as hell. And I'm sure Charlotte is a very loveable kid, that says and does things that makes you smile all the time.

Archived