UFC 121 analysis

Little_Kang

Few comments:

1. I doubt we'll see Shields pulling a Fitch at 170, Shields was Fitching people because he was fighting outside of his natural weight class. He has so many finishes at 170, but The Hitman is a tough guy to finish.

2. Spot on with Lesnar vs. Velasquez

3. LOL about Sanchez vs. Thiago, but I have a feeling Stout vs Taylor will be shown, and be FOTN.

Nice analysis, thanks for posting. Lesnar v. Velasquez sounds spot on only I don't give Cain 3 rounds, it'll be over in the 2nd. Kampmann v. Shields I just have a feeling Martin is going to put Jake to sleep, maybe sprawl a shot and land a knee to the chin. Ortiz v. Hamill I want very badly for Matt to GnP Tito into lala land but I have to agree with you, I see a decision, I just can't decide who will have his hand raised. Gonzaga v. Schaub the only thing that I would add to your analysis is that Napao has been training with Xtreme Couture for this fight. I desperately want Gabe to get back on track, I think he will with a 3rd round submission. Thiago v. Sanchez Bleh...bring on the replay of Stout v. Taylor.

Nice analysis' date=' thanks for posting. Lesnar v. Velasquez sounds spot on only I don't give Cain 3 rounds, it'll be over in the 2nd. Kampmann v. Shields I just have a feeling Martin is going to put Jake to sleep, maybe sprawl a shot and land a knee to the chin. Ortiz v. Hamill I want very badly for Matt to GnP Tito into lala land but I have to agree with you, I see a decision, I just can't decide who will have his hand raised. Gonzaga v. Schaub the only thing that I would add to your analysis is that Napao has been training with Xtreme Couture for this fight. I desperately want Gabe to get back on track, I think he will with a 3rd round submission. Thiago v. Sanchez Bleh...bring on the replay of Stout v. Taylor.[/quote']

thank ya

Nice analysis' date=' thanks for posting. Lesnar v. Velasquez sounds spot on only I don't give Cain 3 rounds, it'll be over in the 2nd. Kampmann v. Shields I just have a feeling Martin is going to put Jake to sleep, maybe sprawl a shot and land a knee to the chin. Ortiz v. Hamill I want very badly for Matt to GnP Tito into lala land but I have to agree with you, I see a decision, I just can't decide who will have his hand raised. Gonzaga v. Schaub the only thing that I would add to your analysis is that Napao has been training with Xtreme Couture for this fight. I desperately want Gabe to get back on track, I think he will with a 3rd round submission. Thiago v. Sanchez Bleh...bring on the replay of Stout v. Taylor.[/quote']

Dude.. Your picks are EERILY similar to mine, did you read something i posted? :P haha, good post buddy!

Archived