Sign in to follow this  
brewster

Brock Lesnar vs. Cain Velasquez

we'll see Brock back, his stand up is way too weak, he took a beasting to his face, still think he can man-handle most folks to the ground.. this is all experience.. he needs to realise he needs to put his opponents in his pain locker.. when he does, thinking lots are going to feel very ill. Aside from this i'm betting carwin is thinking great, because he can put cain to sleep np.. finding it really boring reading all this mexican pride bollox, no offense but it's racist as **** generally, but still maybe they like this win, as their country is run by druglords and is basically a complete ****up.. where else do we need to have the army on the streets?

Good win cain, shame you hade to bring 'brown pride' into it.. we could ask where any of you 'browns' were during the second world war.. but we won't, because you were no where.. so thank god you ain't talking german or japanese tbh.. 'brown pride' lmao wtf?

hahah..even though i did expect Brock to win Cain...it only proofs my sig was right as always BROCK IS PAPER!!!hahahahha..and so many peeps always insult me about my sig.

it was obvious cain was going to win after watching the carwin fight, carwin stuffed lesnars takedown in the first and when he hit brock he folded, cain has way better cardio than carwin and is a smarter fighter in my opinion

All I can say is Hahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha!

That was the most beautiful thing I've seen in a long while.

Loved every second of that fight. I wish he could have pounded him alittle more though. That way he would never want to step a foot in that cage again.

I think JDS is gonna get bumped because in my heart of hearts i feel Dana went to brock and was like take the payoff... do you realize how much money we're gonna make off of hispanic people with Cain as champ... then you get ur rematch and beat the hell out of him the way you did Frank Mir... and we will make even more money... UFC is a BUSINESS FIRST!!!

Wow winner for most delusional post so far. LOL ****s like you make it hard to stop laughing.

Brock Lesnar just THREW THAT FIGHT... CAIN HIT HIM WITH ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! What the F-Word was up with that 720 Brock did and then got to stumbling like he got rocked... Dana is on 100 percent b.s. he wanted to get that Hispanic money... and he saw how many people showed up for a WEIGH-IN... you can call me a **** or anything else all you want to... i just watched the fight on 64 inches of HD... i am totally disappointed and the only fight i enjoyed tonight was Diego and Paulo... Think about this PSEUDO-REALISTICALLY... every shot they showed on the replay was of Cain MISSING PUNCHES except for the fight finish... SHANE CARWIN HITS WAY HARDER than Cain and landed more direct shots but Brock didnt get knocked out... after the 720 Brock was acting like he got ROCKED when he didnt get TOUCHED... DANA SAW HOW MUCH MONEY COULD BE MADE BY CAIN WINNING and MADE SURE THAT HAPPENED... CONGRATULATIONS CAIN... and PRAY HE DOESNT GET A REMATCH!!!

I agree 100%. In fact, my wife watched the press conference and the weigh-ins with me and I mentioned that Brock wasn't himself. He really looks pissed about something. Then after watching the fight, we both agreed that something wasn't right. We know that Brock has a huge gas tank, and he can take much bigger shots than what Pillow Fists hit him with last night. I am NOT a conspiracy theorist, and I'm not a redneck Brock lover....I am educated and love MMA....and am fascinated by Lesnar. But I know that something is amiss and I believe Dana is behind it. I think Brock was pissed because he was told to lose. It is my conviction that Dana is a weasel.

Anyway, congrats to Cain. I think if everything was on the up & up, he would've got murdered last night....but he got his hand raised. I'm curious to see if Dana will let Brock win his next fight.

I agree 100%. In fact' date=' my wife watched the press conference and the weigh-ins with me and I mentioned that Brock wasn't himself. He really looks pissed about something. Then after watching the fight, we both agreed that something wasn't right. We know that Brock has a huge gas tank, and he can take much bigger shots than what Pillow Fists hit him with last night. I am NOT a conspiracy theorist, and I'm not a redneck Brock lover....I am educated and love MMA....and am fascinated by Lesnar. But I know that something is amiss and I believe Dana is behind it. I think Brock was pissed because he was told to lose. It is my conviction that Dana is a weasel.

Anyway, congrats to Cain. I think if everything was on the up & up, he would've got murdered last night....but he got his hand raised. I'm curious to see if Dana will let Brock win his next fight.

The part I highlighted is a contradiction of terms.... besides, there?s a name for what you are going trough; denial. Once you accept you?re wrong, then you start to see things as they were... brock went in pulling people out of his way to the cage and beaming with self confidence... you owe it to yourself to open your eyes... take care... I mean no offense.

had cain down to win and he took it. Looks like he has pretty much either dominated his opponent or finished them.

i think dana was disapointed by lesnars loss, lesnar is a money machine for the ufc. Look at his face after the fight i dont think he said a word to cain. no smiles on his face this time

JDS vs Cain

i think cain will win it, jds hits hard probably has the better striking out of the two but no way jds will stop cains takedowns in later rounds.

The part I highlighted is a contradiction of terms

*Sigh*

Really now? Really? So basically you can't admire or be a fan of a certain fighter, otherwise your status as a true fan of MMA and your love for MMA get questioned. Gotcha!

*Sigh*

Really now? Really? So basically you can't admire or be a fan of a certain fighter' date=' otherwise your status as a true fan of MMA and your love for MMA get questioned. Gotcha![/quote']

Yeah, you got that right and I mean it... because being fascinated with a guy that only has a monster body (and speed, he does have speed) but can?t stand with a guy who has less 4 inches of reach and runs like a chicken when a breeze goes by his face, being fascinated with such a guy means you don?t know too much about mma.

which is about right; it takes time and some humbleness to learn. It really does... take care

I picked Brock for this one. Cain was outstanding in his tdd and those devastating punches. Brock was completely dominated. I really loved the energy at the start of the fight you could tell in the first 30 seconds that this wasn't going the distance. Seeing Brock throw a flying knee was very suprising.

never heard him talk in 3rd person' date=' 95% of fighters talk sh*t, he pushed a guard boo hoo. get over it.[/quote']

Dude, every time Brock Lesnar has spoken he's been like "you cant beat brock lesnar" "brock lesnar is this," blah blah blah blah. At least now the champions we have don't talk in such retarded ways.

Can someone post up the pic of Brock sitting there with his face turned into hamburger meat looking like he's about to cry? I can't find it and would like to save it to my phone.

Herb "Early Stoppage" Dean.

Get him TFO.

I do not know what that was Brock was doing a spinerooni on the ground getting self dizzy and I do not know what in the world that was.

I dont even know what to say.

lol early stoppage? brock was crying to herb for the beating to end. watch it again.

can someone post up the pic of brock sitting there with his face turned into hamburger meat looking like he's about to cry? I can't find it and would like to save it to my phone.

this. i feel like news sites LOVE posting post-fight pics after anyone's face gets reassembled, but have all fallen silent on the vajay jay placed on brock's face. c'mon, guys.. we have the spinerooni, where's the hamburgermeat face.

Yeah' date=' you got that right and I mean it... because being fascinated with a guy that only has a monster body (and speed, he does have speed) but can?t stand with a guy who has less 4 inches of reach and runs like a chicken when a breeze goes by his face, being fascinated with such a guy means you don?t know too much about mma.

which is about right; it takes time and some humbleness to learn. It really does... take care[/quote']

Lol.

Can someone post up the pic of Brock sitting there with his face turned into hamburger meat looking like he's about to cry? I can't find it and would like to save it to my phone.

all i got is this.

2nkigc9.jpg2nkigc9.jpg2nkigc9.jpg2nkigc9.jpg

May it suffice for now.

Question,

Do you guys think Lesnar has a pretty dam good chin but just doesn?t like being hit?

Beside the roll thing where he didn?t stand up (which looked bad I?ll agree) do you think he has the chin to last from these punches but just isn?t used to it so he turns turtle and as a result eats more than he should?

He seems to go ok after these punches and doesn?t turn the lights out, consider the beatings he has taken from Cain and Carwin and he remains awake its pretty impressive and a sign if he can get some boxing he will be a nightmare.

To me he never looked like he was going to sleep, as in never not going to happen.

On the roll thing, to me this was a mixture of being dazed and the momentum mixed with a very high centre of gravity (small legs and ****, massive upper body).

This whole Brock beatdown business reminds me of a commercial:

Tickets for UFC 121- $650

Affliction shirt to be worn for the match- $15

Bud light (watered down)- $3.50

Seeing Brock getting his @$$ whooped and face beaten to a bloody pulp- PRICELESS!!

Well, just saw 121 and wow. I actually gave Brock some benefit of the doubt by saying this fight would be a war. So, you rational Brock fans still think he's not overrated?

No doubt! The UFC has been protecting Lesner from real competition for to long. The first time they put Lesner up against someone he doesn't out-weigh by 60 pounds we finally see that Lesner was never deserving of the belt.

When its comes down to it, the UFC and Lesner made a crap load of money since his debut. But thats the point right. The UFC has lost its way, putting money ahead of real competition.I find it insulting that the UFC would repay there loyal fans this way. We do know how to score fights and can recognize the UFC's priority to make cash at the expense of authenticity.

I know I don't post much anyways but I am a brock fan since he joined the UFC and cain is my number 2 favorite in the HW division since i first seen him in his fight with kongo. I do believe that brock is overrated by some dumb fans. After seeing this fight I am not surprised that Cain won but I was surprised that brack did not improve his defence. Him being a new fighter to MMA has shown that he's a fast learner and always tries to fix his mistakes, however, I was dissappointed this time to see worse defence than what he had against Carwin (even though it was bad). I think Brock should further develope his wrestling as it is his main strength while working on defence in striking and ground. I think him trying to go from 3/10 to 4/10 in striking didn't benefit him much in such a fight and took away from his main strength. Plus he should change his camp and get out of that closed training environment he is in, joining xtreme coture would be very good as all other training camps have a top HW training there.

Mommy and Daddy are both Mexican... Doesn't matter if little Cain was born in Russia' date=' he's 100% Mexican. He wears the USA flag because he was born in the USA....can't you tell by his perfect English, dude? You hear him speaking, right?[/quote']

Cain can't be Mexican unless he is a citizen of Mexico, THAT is the definition of Mexican. He is of Mexican heritage but he is not Mexican.

Brock Lesnar just THREW THAT FIGHT... CAIN HIT HIM WITH ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! What the F-Word was up with that 720 Brock did and then got to stumbling like he got rocked... Dana is on 100 percent b.s. he wanted to get that Hispanic money... and he saw how many people showed up for a WEIGH-IN... you can call me a **** or anything else all you want to... i just watched the fight on 64 inches of HD... i am totally disappointed and the only fight i enjoyed tonight was Diego and Paulo... Think about this PSEUDO-REALISTICALLY... every shot they showed on the replay was of Cain MISSING PUNCHES except for the fight finish... SHANE CARWIN HITS WAY HARDER than Cain and landed more direct shots but Brock didnt get knocked out... after the 720 Brock was acting like he got ROCKED when he didnt get TOUCHED... DANA SAW HOW MUCH MONEY COULD BE MADE BY CAIN WINNING and MADE SURE THAT HAPPENED... CONGRATULATIONS CAIN... and PRAY HE DOESNT GET A REMATCH!!!

Hahahaha, Brock loses and now all of a sudden Dana paid him to throw the fight, the UFC is rigged, sports science is a bunch of liars, Brock is still #1 Brocksmash of all time. Look, he lost to Mir, got beat up by Carwin, and got beat up and lost to Cain, deal with it, if Cain hit him with nothing what caused the cuts? a razorblade the ref slipped him? Punches with gloves don't cause huge gaping cuts when there is 'nothing' behind them.

Cain can't be Mexican unless he is a citizen of Mexico' date=' THAT is the definition of Mexican. He is of Mexican heritage but he is not Mexican.[/quote']

He's 100% Mexican. Doesn't matter where he was born or resides.

not that i dont think cain deserves it but if herb dean was the ref for carwin-lesner, carwin would have been the champ. i mean brock was def. getting beat but he was still defending at least as much as with carwin. when they gonna stop herb dean from robbing fighters with early stopages

not that i dont think cain deserves it but if herb dean was the ref for carwin-lesner' date=' carwin would have been the champ. i mean brock was def. getting beat but he was still defending at least as much as with carwin. when they gonna stop herb dean from robbing fighters with early stopages[/quote']

I gotta disagree with you. Herb Dean rescued Lesnar in the Velasquez fight precisely for the reason that he was not intelligently defending himself. He was getting smashed and Cain was picking his shots. Carwin gassed throwing a garbage-accuracy heavy-volume barrage at Lesnar, who in my opinion was intelligently defending the Carwin attack. .

Lesnar didn't get robbed by Dean. He got owned by Cain. Dominated in fact.

Cain can't be Mexican unless he is a citizen of Mexico' date=' THAT is the definition of Mexican. He is of Mexican heritage but he is not Mexican.[/quote']

nah hes mexican if he says he is.....you are NOBODY so your OPINION means NOTHING

First post on this forum and all I can say is WOW!!!

There are so many ignorant people posting here, and if this thread actually contained REAL dialouge, would be maybe 4-5 pages tops! Everything from racisim and conspiracy theories! Quite sad actually...

1. To all those who support Cain and are screaming brown pride and mexican propaganda, do you realize how ignorant and racist that is? Probably not since your posting that garbage however, you simple minded people are incapable of realizing that race isn't deciding factor to the sport and race does not make one a better or worse fighter. It's training and dedication. He was not the first nor will be the last heavyweight champ!!!

2. To the Lesnar camp claiming he threw the fight due to "dirty business practices" from Dana White, or Brock being controlled by inter-dimensional entities, is just as stupid! Just due to Lesnar's ego alone, he wouldn't throw the fight and he ain't the type to do it...

In both of the above cases, those who spew stupid like that on a public forum.... Obviously thinking is certainly not your strongest suit!!!

From an unbiased and observant view of the fight, Lesnar doesn't deal well with being hammered with punches, hence his retreats and the fetal positions. It's apparent that from both Cain and Carwin, Lesnar can certainly take punches, but doesn't know how to handle them...

Personally, I am not a fan of either fighter. I will not deny that I did want to see Brock lesnar humbled due to his ridiculous insults towards Mir and other fighters and overall bad attitude (like when he walked out to the ring pushing a cop aside). Perhaps it's karma that came around to bite 'em this time, but none the less he didn't throw the fight.

Cain has an impressive record, no doubt about it, but I think he may only hold on that belt for a few fights depending upon who he is paired with.

Most importantly, don't prove yourself to be evidence of the missing link or a 15 year old kid by acting like a fool or a racist. Being an American, I am BIG FAN of GSP not because of some loony idea that he is an invincible comic-book super hero "French Canadian fighter", but because he is respectful, trains hard, and knows how to utilize his skills!

My ONLY question is, Where are the moderators turning off accounts or deleting posts when people display their ignorance?

not that i dont think cain deserves it but if herb dean was the ref for carwin-lesner' date=' carwin would have been the champ. i mean brock was def. getting beat but he was still defending at least as much as with carwin. when they gonna stop herb dean from robbing fighters with early stopages[/quote']

My girlfriend who doesn't really get into mma/ufc but was watching the fight said in complete disbelief "he's not even defending himself!" right before the fight was stopped, she wasn't rooting for anyone in particular, but was able to acknowledge that simple fact. And giving yourself a double face palm, and covering your face with your open hands is not intelligently defending yourself.

Watched again, and it was Brock broken down until his last defense which was holding Cain's right wrist. At the end he rolls away and even lets go of the wrist. He quits right at that moment.

Most mma fans really enjoyed the beating Lesnar took. It was a beating, Cain went to work on Lesnar. The great thing is that Lesnar did take such a massive one sided beating from Cain. This forum is alot more silent since not only Lesnar was silenced but his fans in turn.

I actually thought Lesnar would win. He was in the best shape of his MMA career and yet lost. I think coupled with the beating he took at carwins hands he should really reconsider learning stand up. He should of been doing so a long time back.

It was a beating' date=' Cain went to work on Lesnar. The great thing is that Lesnar did take such a massive one sided beating from Cain.[/quote']It certainly was a beating. And so was the first round of the Carwin fight.

During his brief UFC career Brock Lesnar has proven two things about himself: He can win easily, and he can lose terribly. In the Carwin fight he, somehow, he managed to do both.

Another thing was proven, I think. People seem to expect a guy that huge to be able to take a lot more punishment. But Brock Lesnar is only flesh and blood, just like everyone else.

IMO, Brock Lesnar has no business being in the UFC. Sure, he can beat up people he can beat up. But put him in a tough fight, like the one Diego Sanchez was in earlier in the night, and Brock just doesn't have the stuff.

Isn't it amazing how most people on this forum voted for Brock yet now they're all pretending me, Raffy, and Labyrinic are the only ones who predicted Brock would take it?

Isn't it amazing how most people on this forum voted for Brock yet now they're all pretending me' date=' Raffy, and Labyrinic are the only ones who predicted Brock would take it?[/quote']

Nobody will openly admit it, but you guys made 200 threads each per day about it so that is why you get an *** chewing for it.

Nobody will openly admit it' date=' but you guys made 200 threads each per day about it so that is why you get an *** chewing for it.[/quote']

No what we're getting is all the blame passed on us because the rest of the forum is too cowardly to shoulder it themselves.

106-86 in favor of Brock. Priceless.

Just re-watched UFC 121 for the first time and Brock was winning against Cain untill he got blood in his eyes.

Brock got Cain in the clinch and threw 3 knees into Cain's face and then did a flying knee is Cain's face... then Brock took cain down... then Cain got back up and Brock pushed Cain against then fence and took him down again... then Cain did a punch which caught Brock in the eyes and Brock couldn't see due to the blood in his eyes.

so clearly Brock would have won but he couldn't see thats why.

Herb Dean is an awful refree, he should have stopped it so Brock could wipe the blood out of his eyes with a towel or tissue. IMO no belt changed hands that night because Brock couldn't see due to the blood impairing his vision. He was whooping on Cain up untill that point.

Discuss.......................