Cain will pepper Brock's face for 5 rounds....

B_radly1406052482

Sup Forum geeks.

I just wanted rouse you Brocktards up a bit. I do like Brock btw, but I like Cain better.

I think Cain is going to strategically and stealthily pick Brock apart in the stand up. Yes, Cain might get taken down a few times, but he's going to far outlast Brock in the cardio, and come the 3rd-4th rounds, Brock will fade, if not sooner, and Cain will then deliver an embarrassing and humiliating onslaught of peppering to the face of his opponent, taking Brock into the deep water, and I really think Brock's face is going to get smashed up.

I say Cain FTW, by RP. (Relentless Peppering).

What say ye?

Sup Forum geeks.

I just wanted rouse you Brocktards up a bit. I do like Brock btw' date=' but I like Cain better.

I think Cain is going to strategically and stealthily pick Brock apart in the stand up. Yes, Cain might get taken down a few times, but he's going to far outlast Brock in the cardio, and come the 3rd-4th rounds, Brock will fade, if not sooner, and Cain will then deliver an embarrassing and humiliating onslaught of peppering to the face of his opponent, taking Brock into the deep water, and I really think Brock's face is going to get smashed up.

What say ye?[/quote']

I agree 100%. Your approach however, sucks.

Im no Lesnar fan' date='infact i was on my knees begging for the ref to pull Carwin off him (which i think he should have) but Lesnar will "Tag" Velasquez,the way Kongo did but he will finish the job and retain the belt.

Thus paving the way for JDS to get the next shot![/quote']

Really? Brock has not displayed any sort of advanced stand up skills to date. He didn't even hit Carwin one time that I can recall. Cain has vicious striking, yet you think Brock is going to trade with Cain and finish him? Very interesting...

I'm pretty sure Brock doesn't like getting hit in the face, as demonstrated by the Carwin fight. I think as soon as Cain starts lighting him up he will crumble and Cain will smother him from there out.

Really? Brock has not displayed any sort of advanced stand up skills to date. He didn't even hit Carwin one time that I can recall. Cain has vicious striking' date=' yet you think Brock is going to trade with Cain and finish him? Very interesting...

I'm pretty sure Brock doesn't like getting hit in the face, as demonstrated by the Carwin fight. I think as soon as Cain starts lighting him up he will crumble and Cain will smother him from there out.[/quote']

True... He did not hit Carwin but you are forgetting that as much as everyone is improving in MMA, so is Brock. Just because he was not able to trade with Carwin - which I think fear had a little to do with it - I think he will be willing to take a punch or two to land some big shots on Cain. He has been working on his standup just as much as the rest of his game. I do not think by any means that he can outstrike Cain but I do believe that he will get a few shots on him.

True... He did not hit Carwin but you are forgetting that as much as everyone is improving in MMA' date=' so is Brock. Just because he was not able to trade with Carwin - which I think fear had a little to do with it - I think he will be willing to take a punch or two to land some big shots on Cain. He has been working on his standup just as much as the rest of his game. I do not think by any means that he can outstrike Cain but I do believe that he will get a few shots on him.[/quote']

This may actually happen. Good point. I just don't think Brock has focused on striking like he should. I don't recall learning of him brining into his camp any significant striking coaches, which he should I think. But you may be right. He may just trade with Cain. Although if that does happen, I see it being very brief. Cain will dominate in that arena.

Good on yas.

This may actually happen. Good point. I just don't think Brock has focused on striking like he should. I don't recall learning of him brining into his camp any significant striking coaches' date=' which he should I think. But you may be right. He may just trade with Cain. Although if that does happen, I see it being very brief. Cain will dominate in that arena.

Good on yas.[/quote']

He brought in Pat Barry who may have been able to teach him a thing or two but I agree that he needs to bring in a high level striking coach. As we have both mentioned, I think it will be whoever hits the other flush first will win. Can't wait to find out.

This is the only way Cain can win. I just happen to think that Lesnar is fast enough and strong enough to cut the cage off and corner Cain. Then Cain will be in for a world of hurt. Cain might have better cardio but he's also going to have to use a lot more energy than Lesnar to succeed with this strategy. If this happens I wouldn't be surprised to see Cain is the one running out of gas in the later rounds.

Really? Brock has not displayed any sort of advanced stand up skills to date. He didn't even hit Carwin one time that I can recall. Cain has vicious striking' date=' yet you think Brock is going to trade with Cain and finish him? Very interesting...

I'm pretty sure Brock doesn't like getting hit in the face, as demonstrated by the Carwin fight. I think as soon as Cain starts lighting him up he will crumble and Cain will smother him from there out.[/quote']

He knocked down Mir, Herring and Couture. As for Cain he has shown this supposedly vicious striking in exactly one combination as far as I can recall. It's not for nothing some people call him pillow fists. Finally, if you think Cain trading shots with Lesnar is a good plan for Cain I can only laugh. Carwin is a much heavier puncher and couldn't finish Lesnar in a 3+ minute bombardment. Almost everyone Lesnar has connected with has gone down hard. Cain and Lesnar trading shots = black eyes for Lesnar and a concussion for Cain.

He knocked down Mir' date=' Herring and Couture. As for Cain he has shown this supposedly vicious striking in exactly one combination as far as I can recall. It's not for nothing some people call him pillow fists. Finally, if you think Cain trading shots with Lesnar is a good plan for Cain I can only laugh. Carwin is a much heavier puncher and couldn't finish Lesnar in a 3+ minute bombardment. Almost everyone Lesnar has connected with has gone down hard. Cain and Lesnar trading shots = black eyes for Lesnar and a concussion for Cain.[/quote']

Finally, someone to agree with... +1

Sup Forum geeks.

I just wanted rouse you Brocktards up a bit. I do like Brock btw' date=' but I like Cain better.

What say ye?[/quote']

Cool story bro

He knocked down Mir' date=' Herring and Couture. As for Cain he has shown this supposedly vicious striking in exactly one combination as far as I can recall. It's not for nothing some people call him pillow fists. Finally, if you think Cain trading shots with Lesnar is a good plan for Cain I can only laugh. Carwin is a much heavier puncher and couldn't finish Lesnar in a 3+ minute bombardment. Almost everyone Lesnar has connected with has gone down hard. Cain and Lesnar trading shots = black eyes for Lesnar and a concussion for Cain.[/quote']

Close.......Cain and Lesnar trading shots = black eyes for Lesnar and a funeral for Cain.

Archived