Diego Sanchez

DeformedGravy

Mabye its because he's the first ultimate fighter winner who's beaten Nick Diaz, Kenny Florian and Karo Parisyan before going to lightweight and beating two of the top lightweights Joe stevenson and Clay Guida and getting a title shot. Paulo Thiago on the other hand is 3-2 in the ufc with he's stoppage over Koscheck the worst iv'e ever seen.

Note im English and expected Hathaway to be complettly destroyed and was overjoyed he won and I hate Koscheck but when the ref stopped everyone was booing.

Theres a saying that goes "name me a undefeated fighter and i'll show you someone who's never fought anyone", while not strictly true there is some sence in it, just cos he lost to a much bigger man doesn't make him a bad fighter.

I don't think Paulo is top 10 either. I still hope he KO's Diego though. DS has already mentioned he's probably going back down to lightweight after this fight. I think that means he's not going to be trying anything flashy, just simply going for a 3 round UD W.

I wonder if he's going to walk down to the cage yelling "NO!" since yelling"YES!!" obviously isn't working anymore.

diego is a tough fighter i cant believe people trying to discredit him, he has losses to top competition only except hathaway. He defeated Kos on Ultimate fighter but lost to him in UFC along with fitch and BJ Penn. He has defeated caro, nick diaz and florian 3 tough fighters. Paulo Thiago imo still has to prove himself an ealry ko win isnt enoguh to impress me even over kos.

Not saying this wont be one hell of a fight, or that its gonig to be a win for diego but you cant count him out or say he isnt worthy.

I don't think Paulo is top 10 either. I still hope he KO's Diego though. DS has already mentioned he's probably going back down to lightweight after this fight. I think that means he's not going to be trying anything flashy' date=' just simply going for a 3 round UD W.

I wonder if he's going to walk down to the cage yelling "NO!" [b']since yelling"YES!!" obviously isn't working anymore[/b].

Lol funny stuff! I've loved Diego since watching the 1st TUF but he does some strange things.

diego is a tough fighter i cant believe people trying to discredit him' date=' he has losses to top competition only except hathaway. He defeated Kos on Ultimate fighter but lost to him in UFC along with fitch and BJ Penn. He has defeated caro, nick diaz and florian 3 tough fighters. Paulo Thiago imo still has to prove himself an ealry ko win isnt enoguh to impress me even over kos.

Not saying this wont be one hell of a fight, or that its gonig to be a win for diego but you cant count him out or say he isnt worthy.[/quote']

I think Diego will be incredibly hungry and come in like a bull and run through Paulo! Lets see another fight of the year out of you Diego!

I think Diego will be incredibly hungry and come in like a bull and run through Paulo! Lets see another fight of the year out of you Diego!

That is what I am hoping for. No one has stopped Paulo and Diego is extremely tough to put away. This has the makings of another Diego/Guida war (only if Diego comes in mentally prepared).

Why is he getting Paulo Thiago (top 10 WW) after coming off a HUGE loss to Hathaway? It's like they're rewarding him for being terrible.

You dont know mma, thats why u dont understand....this is a perfect matchup!

Diego by tko round 2!

Velazquez by tko round 3or4!

Archived