Here is why Matt Hamill will beat Tito Ortiz.

SamuraiHart

My heart wants to see Tito lose but logically I don't think Hamill will have what it takes to win. He has choked any other time he's faced somebody who is a known opponent besides Jardine. He's lost to Jones, Bisping and Franklin. He just won't have the strength to defend tito's takedowns and won't have the power to hurt him standing up.

My heart wants to see Tito lose but logically I don't think Hamill will have what it takes to win. He has choked any other time he's faced somebody who is a known opponent besides Jardine. He's lost to Jones' date=' Bisping and Franklin. He just won't have the strength to defend tito's takedowns and won't have the power to hurt him standing up.[/quote']

First, if you say he lost to Jones then you should say he beat Bisping (if we are quoting what should have happened). Everyone knows he won that. Second, Tito does not strike better than Hamil, maybe a little but not much, and will not be able to take Hamil down. The only person to do it has been Jones... who is on a tear right now of everyone. I see this being the same way when Hamil fought Jardine: Hamil by UD.

Archived