If Brock Loses...

YAKO

Although he is the biggest draw in the UFC i guess an immediate rematch is out of the question because JDS is waiting in line. But i see a Huge money maker in a Lesnar/Mir rubber match, and knowing how good Mir can be at promoting a fight Dana will probably jump at that oppertunity.

Although he is the biggest draw in the UFC i guess an immediate rematch is out of the question because JDS is waiting in line. But i see a Huge money maker in a Lesnar/Mir rubber match' date=' and knowing how good Mir can be at promoting a fight Dana will probably jump at that oppertunity.[/quote']

Gonna have to disagree with you.

Every MMA fan with at least half a brain knows that Mir/Lesnar part III will end up exactly like UFC 100 with Mir battered senseless again.

I think Lesnar/Carwin part 2 is the money maker and we all know if Carwin had a bigger gas tank he would be the champ.

If Cain gets a split decision win I can guarantee JDS will be waiting because their will be a rematch first. Also i don't think Mir has done enough to warrant a #1 contendor match so most likely once Carwin steamrolls Roy it will be Lesnar/Carwin 2.

I agree... Seems to be the only natural course of action IF Cain beats Brock.

Every MMA fan with at least half a brain knows that Mir/Lesnar part III will end up exactly like UFC 100 with Mir battered senseless again.

I think Lesnar/Carwin part 2 is the money maker and we all know if Carwin had a bigger gas tank he would be the champ.

do you not think i know this? rivalries always make for an intresting build up... and guess what THATS WHEN THE MONEY ROLLS IN... The animosity between fighters is what makes fans want to see the fight.

If Cain gets a split decision win I can guarantee JDS will be waiting because their will be a rematch first. Also i don't think Mir has done enough to warrant a #1 contendor match so most likely once Carwin steamrolls Roy it will be Lesnar/Carwin 2.

This fight would not be #1 contender bout. this is more a fight for the fans. I think alot of fans like a rubber match when each fighter has a win over each other. but i think once brocks sealed it with Mir then he would go on to fight Carwin, Now that would be #1 conteder bout!

a fight against Mir would be very bad timing for frank. he needs to win a couple of fights to get the tide rolling his way before taking another beatdown from brock. id like to see brock fight one of the old school fighters from pride like Big Nog just to fuel the lesnar/fedor fire some more.

I doubt Carwin will get another shot immediately after the he stomps on Nelson, I think first he will fight the loser of Lesnar Velasquez, presumably Velasquez =(

However, I think Velasquez Carwin would be a very interesting fight, both joined the UFC about the same time, and both had a lot of hype following them, and both will be ready to avenge their loss to Lesnar, it's like the Rashad vs Thiago Silva fight of the HW division.

Definitely... there are too many "What If's" that came from that match. There needs to be a solid winner to put the arguments to rest.

I understand Brock was hurt in the first, but he DID keep moving and it didn't get stopped, end of discussion, we can banter about our opinions all day, but it won't make a difference. So the solid winner was Brock in that fight, he finished Carwin, by submission, early in the fight.

its funny how before the fight with Cain people were calling me stupid... i dont seem too far off now do i?

its funny how before the fight with Cain people were calling me stupid... i dont seem too far off now do i?

They were just ****ing stupid I avoided this place because of all the Lesnar hugging but just days before the fight was calling him getting raped. Months before the fight I was offering account bets to Brock "N-huggers" without any takers.

"Cain's too small...."

"Brock beat up Mir...."

"Brock has an iron chin and showed heart against Carwin"

"Brock could beat Fedor....."

Keep dreaming Brock fans because one left or right hand from Fedor and Brock hits the ****ing ground. Take Fedor down and you tap out like the ***** you are or you get your arm snapped.

They were just ****ing stupid I avoided this place because of all the Lesnar hugging but just days before the fight was calling him getting raped. Months before the fight I was offering account bets to Brock "N-huggers" without any takers.

"Cain's too small...."

"Brock beat up Mir...."

"Brock has an iron chin and showed heart against Carwin"

"Brock could beat Fedor....."

Keep dreaming Brock fans because one left or right hand from Fedor and Brock hits the ****ing ground. Take Fedor down and you tap out like the ***** you are or you get your arm snapped.

Check out my new thread i think these two guys are fighting!

TBH the guy had a point. Anybody with half a brain knows Brock would retire Mir if they were to have a rubber match.

He didnt say you were stupid though, just that the fight is pointless. Get over yourself.

Archived