Does Brock Lesnar ever dedicate time to the fans?

pacon2caraperez

I could just be blowing thing out of proportion, I'm not sure. But I became a fan of the UFC on facebook and so whenever I see the updates from them on my wall and I see pics of fans with UFC fighters for the upcoming fights, I don't see Brock in any of the picutres with the fans. And I heard on the primetime episode that he doesn't really like to take pictures or be filmed. But I think he does kinda owe it to the fans a little bit to spend some kind of time with them. I mean hello? The fans are really what makes any sport big. So he should at least respect that.

Again, I'm just going off of what I've seen and observed. I'm hoping this isn't the case. But judging from what I've seen so far, he doesn't really seem to be giving to much back to the fans.

I could just be blowing thing out of proportion' date=' I'm not sure. But I became a fan of the UFC on facebook and so whenever I see the updates from them on my wall and I see pics of fans with UFC fighters for the upcoming fights, I don't see Brock in any of the picutres with the fans. And I heard on the primetime episode that he doesn't really like to take pictures or be filmed. But I think he does kinda owe it to the fans a little bit to spend some kind of time with them. I mean hello? The fans are really what makes any sport big. So he should at least respect that.

Again, I'm just going off of what I've seen and observed. I'm hoping this isn't the case. But judging from what I've seen so far, he doesn't really seem to be giving to much back to the fans.[/quote']

The man does not own a computer and between him and his wife, they have one old school cell phone. He does not like people prying into his personal life; given why he is not on Facebook or Twitter. I do think he needs to make appearances and do signings to show he respects and appreciates the fans but I do not think that having instint access to Brock's personal life is going to happen.

i don't need to meet him' date=' i don't need his autograph, i don't need to know many times a day sable gets it........as long as he keeps coming out there and BROCKSMASHING people thats good enough for me.................the man likes his privacy, i say let him have it:)[/quote']

Much agreed. Too many people want to know exactly what someone is doing at all times because they are famous. I would go crazy if people were watching my every step. Sometimes, people want to have their privacy and we should respect that.

I could just be blowing thing out of proportion' date=' I'm not sure. But I became a fan of the UFC on facebook and so whenever I see the updates from them on my wall and I see pics of fans with UFC fighters for the upcoming fights, I don't see Brock in any of the picutres with the fans. And I heard on the primetime episode that he doesn't really like to take pictures or be filmed. But I think he does kinda owe it to the fans a little bit to spend some kind of time with them. I mean hello? The fans are really what makes any sport big. So he should at least respect that.

Again, I'm just going off of what I've seen and observed. I'm hoping this isn't the case. But judging from what I've seen so far, he doesn't really seem to be giving to much back to the fans.[/quote']

I think Dana said it best in that "The dude doesn't really like people." So essentially, it's because he hates you.

Much agreed. Too many people want to know exactly what someone is doing at all times because they are famous. I would go crazy if people were watching my every step. Sometimes' date=' people want to have their privacy and we should respect that.[/quote']

if i was famous i would be one of those stars like sean penn, always getting charged with assaulting paparazzi and freaking out on media people

The man does not own a computer and between him and his wife' date=' they have one old school cell phone. He does not like people prying into his personal life; given why he is not on Facebook or Twitter. I do think he needs to make appearances and do signings to show he respects and appreciates the fans but I do not think that having instint access to Brock's personal life is going to happen.[/quote']

Nah nah nah, it's not his own personal facebook page. I don't even think he has one of those. I'm talking about the UFC fan page on facebook. For every PPV event that is about to come up, they have fans send in pics of them with the ufc fighters that are participating in the upcoming bouts. And for everyone that I have seen in which Brock Lesnar was in the upcoming bouts...I have yet to see a single picture of him with the fans. But his opponents has scores of pictures of him with a bunch of fans. And that's what leads me to believe that he may not be spending to much time with the fans.

i don't need to meet him' date=' i don't need his autograph, i don't need to know many times a day sable gets it........as long as he keeps coming out there and BROCKSMASHING people thats good enough for me.................the man likes his privacy, i say let him have it:)[/quote']

Oh no of course. He's entitled to his own provacy and all that. I'm just saying, I'm hoping that he will also seperate some time to spend with the fans as well. It's the least he can do for the people that are helping him make money. I personally don't care for him to much. He's not one of my favorite fighters or anything. I just couldn't help but notice that to me it looked like he's not really devoting much time to the fans. And as stated before, if it weren't for the fans, the UFC never would've gotten as big as it has. So...he should show some appareciation. That's all I'm saying.

Nah nah nah' date=' it's not his own personal facebook page. I don't even think he has one of those. I'm talking about the UFC fan page on facebook. For every PPV event that is about to come up, they have fans send in pics of them with the ufc fighters that are participating in the upcoming bouts. And for everyone that I have seen in which Brock Lesnar was in the upcoming bouts...I have yet to see a single picture of him with the fans. But his opponents has scores of pictures of him with a bunch of fans. And that's what leads me to believe that he may not be spending to much time with the fans.

[b']

Oh no of course. He's entitled to his own provacy and all that. I'm just saying, I'm hoping that he will also seperate some time to spend with the fans as well. It's the least he can do for the people that are helping him make monye[/b].

yes i have to agree, having lesnar interact with the fans would be awesome:)

+1 Post of the week:)

I'm content with just watching him fight and give the occasional interview. I don't need to meet the dude, shake his hand, feel his biceps, have him thank me for being a fan, and walk away with some pen scribble on a piece of paper to feel like I'm appreciated for all the recreational time I devote to MMA.

Sorry, but the whole celebrity culture and this constant need to interact with and know what everyone is doing is just plain retarded.

I'm content with just watching him fight and give the occasional interview. I don't need to meet the dude' date=' shake his hand, feel his biceps, have him thank me for being a fan, and walk away with some pen scribble on a piece of paper to feel like I'm appreciated for all the recreational time I devote to MMA.

[b']Sorry, but the whole celebrity culture and this constant need to interact with and know what everyone is doing is just plain retarded[/b].

+1

As an athlete who makes money from fans coming out to watch his fights, he should be more fan friendly. I was at UFC 119 and Matt Hughes came through the lobby and a women asked for his auto and he said no, he was here with his family. All the other fighters took time to sign and take pictures but him and Frank Mir. Then that night we ran into Dana walking downtown Indy and he took about 15 minutes to talk with us. If the president of a company and a man worth 150 millions dollars could stop and take the time to speak with his fans, so should the fighters. (I still have 5 front row tickets to sell, UFC 124)

he did spend time w/ his fans! didnt you see UFC100? after he beats Mir, he gave the fans 'middle finger' and asked us if we can see him! he also mention thing about his wife, claiming 'she is going to get some tonight'! most importantly, he went over to Mir and disrespect him a little more with his great 'sportsmentship'. he also paid attention to the sponsorship such as bud light....

Do the fans ever dedicate THEIR time to Brock Lesnar?

Brock needs to reliase that the fans are the ones lining is pockets with all the cash.

OMG how stupid is that?!?!?!

You do NOT donate money to Brock - you BUY something from him (although not even directly' date=' and he doesn't even get half of your money), which means you exchange money for something else that you receive. Why are you so arrogant that you demand more for yourself??

You go to a shop to buy a chocolate bar - you give the money, you get the chocolate bar. Have you the right to demand any privileges from the shop owner because "you filled his pockets with money"????

NO. You got the chocolate and GTFO.

Perhaps the shop owner should come up to you and say "Hey, you. You eat my chocolate. Now you have to do something for me."??

Should he?

i don't need to meet him, i don't need his autograph, i don't need to know many times a day sable gets it........as long as he keeps coming out there and BROCKSMASHING people thats good enough for me.................the man likes his privacy, i say let him have it:)
+10000000000000000000000

It is us who should say Thank You to Brock Lesnar if we enjoy what he does, not him.

+10000000000000000000000

It is us who should say Thank You to Brock Lesnar if we enjoy what he does' date=' not him.[/quote']

WTF are you talking about? Brock gets $500,000 a fight, PPV cuts and sponsor money because of the fans. Maybe time to give back a little eh?

He is a solitary man! He is also a thankful man of his fans. Brock appreciates me and every other Brock fan, I promise!

OMG how stupid is that?!?!?!

You do NOT donate money to Brock - you BUY something from him (although not even directly' date=' and he doesn't even get half of your money), which means you exchange money for something else that you receive. Why are you so arrogant that you demand more for yourself??

You go to a shop to buy a chocolate bar - you give the money, you get the chocolate bar. Have you the right to demand any privileges from the shop owner because "you filled his pockets with money"????

NO. You got the chocolate and GTFO.

Perhaps the shop owner should come up to you and say "Hey, you. You eat my chocolate. Now you have to do something for me."??

Should he?

+10000000000000000000000

It is us who should say Thank You to Brock Lesnar if we enjoy what he does, not him.[/quote']

You're a fool, If Brock didn't have any fans the big ****ing retard wouldn't have any sponsors.

No one want to buy **** if someone that hate sponsors it and Dana not going to pay him more than everyone in the UFC if everyone hated the bastard and couldn't care less if he stays or goes.

Get a clue bud.

he did spend time w/ his fans! didnt you see UFC100? after he beats Mir' date=' he gave the fans 'middle finger' and asked us if we can see him! he also mention thing about his wife, claiming 'she is going to get some tonight'! most importantly, he went over to Mir and disrespect him a little more with his great 'sportsmentship'. he also paid attention to the sponsorship such as bud light....[/quote']

I lol'd.

I think Dana said it best in that "The dude doesn't really like people." So essentially' date=' it's because he hates you.[/quote']

Good i hate him to .

The only things i can do against him is stop buy every PPV with him in it and that what i do since he insult every fan of the sport at ufc 100 .

Anyway he a great HW who out size and weith everyone so .....

Archived