Anyone else notice that Tito.....

Exodus9mm

Why isnt everyone hating on A.Silva then? Even Big Nog? They both have had their excuses for losing or almost losing yet everyone just hates on Tito.

If anything having the balls to come in injured on fight night should be admired.

I think a lot of people did "hate" on Silva for it, but the difference is they had an excuse for 1 fight which is a lot easier to understand then having an excuse EVERY fight like Tito does

You guys are lame. I think Tito is cool and a great fighter/legend cant believe people try this hard to find reasons to hate on him.

Bro I've been hating on Tito Ortiz for like 10 years.......much longer than most people here have even known what MMA is.

The guy has been a first rate tool since day 1.

Nobody has to try hard to find reasons to hate on Tito, he provides them on a regular basis. And by regular basis, I mean each and every time he speaks.

I think a lot of people did "hate" on Silva for it' date=' but the difference is they had an excuse for 1 fight which is a lot easier to understand then having an excuse EVERY fight like Tito does[/quote']

Are any of them a lie? Was his back not ****ed up? Did his face not looked ****ed up pre Griffin fight?

Why isnt everyone hating on A.Silva then? Even Big Nog? They both have had their excuses for losing or almost losing yet everyone just hates on Tito.

If anything having the balls to come in injured on fight night should be admired.

because Ortiz is fighting this weekend.... just wait till Nog or Silva fight then there will be people talking about the staph and broken rib till the cows come home.

Bro I've been hating on Tito Ortiz for like 10 years.......much longer than most people here have even known what MMA is.

Nobody has to try hard to find reasons to hate on Tito' date=' he provides them on a regular basis. And by regular basis, I mean each and every time he speaks.[/quote']

What? Tito was a fan FAVORITE Till his whole contract dispute with Dana White. I WONDER WHY!? You guys are brainwashed.

You guys are lame. I think Tito is cool and a great fighter/legend cant believe people try this hard to find reasons to hate on him.

Well, then you're a retard!

It's not hard... He's an idiot, he's ugly, he's a liar and an excuse maker, he's conceded, and he's delusional.

There ya go.

Nobody has to try hard to find reasons to hate on Tito' date=' he provides them on a regular basis. And by regular basis, I mean each and every time he speaks.[/quote']

I support this post 100%, and I've also been hating Tito for 10 years.

Can I get an example of each?

Well here are the definitions.... lets see if you can understand what he means

Idiot- usually offensive : a person affected with extreme mental retardation

Delusional- a persistent false psychotic belief regarding the self or persons or objects outside the self that is maintained despite indisputable evidence to the contrary; also : the abnormal state marked by such beliefs

Liar- a person who tells lies

Conceited- having or showing an excessively high opinion of oneself

If you cant put 2 and 2 togather then no one around here can help you. ;)

Well here are the definitions.... lets see if you can understand what he means

Idiot- usually offensive : a person affected with extreme mental retardation

Delusional- a persistent false psychotic belief regarding the self or persons or objects outside the self that is maintained despite indisputable evidence to the contrary; also : the abnormal state marked by such beliefs

Liar- a person who tells lies

Conceited- having or showing an excessively high opinion of oneself

If you cant put 2 and 2 togather then no one around here can help you. ;)

I wanted examples of him doing these things? Like specific examples??????? Thanks for the smartass reply tho amusing to say the least.

Man I can't tell you how pleased I am to see Kampmann's name in your fighter list.

Bout time he got some love.

I hope he OBLITERATES Shields tomorrow night!

I hope he ruins Shields as well.... I swear a month or so ago I saw Kampmann as +300 ... I should have put my money down .. it looks like it's shrunk to +175

Archived