brown pride

somaloa13

to all you people who think its racist...brown pride means being proud of your latino roots...so by the way you think if you are proud of being american..does it make you racist againstr all the races?cause lately everyone is being racist to cain...

what do you think if someone says white pride

to all you people who think its racist...brown pride means being proud of your latino roots...so by the way you think if you are proud of being american..does it make you racist againstr all the races?cause lately everyone is being racist to cain...

true but it would be well different if say somedy like Brock got a white pride tat

he would be racist for that would you not agree?

ok you stupid mexican no one cares go eat a burrito

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His parents are probably ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS who should GTFO. Oh well...it doesn't matter. After he gets raped tomorrow night, he'll disappear for a few months and then show up in a small border town offering donkey rides to tourists.

His parents are probably ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS who should GTFO. Oh well...it doesn't matter. After he gets raped tomorrow night' date=' he'll disappear for a few months and then show up in a small border town offering donkey rides to tourists.[/quote']

hahhahahahaha

His parents are probably ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS who should GTFO. Oh well...it doesn't matter. After he gets raped tomorrow night' date=' he'll disappear for a few months and then show up in a small border town offering donkey rides to tourists.[/quote']

didnt u just post this in another thread?lol

didnt u just post this in another thread?lol

Yes...it made me laught the first time I wrote it' date=' so I thought it was good enough to post again. LOL

is this suppose to scare me . ****ing refried beans you probably smell like mop water and hotdog juice.

^ Made me laugh so hard I choked on my own spit! LOL!!!!! :P

Brown Pride has no history behind it. It's simply a show of being proud to be Mexican.

"White Pride" on the other hand has historical context. Everyone from Hitler to the KKK, to the deep American south proclaimed "White Pride". It's understandable that it's frowned upon.

Now everyone grow up.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

The only thing that makes me mad about that "Brown Pide" crap is that Cain was born and raised in America. His parents left that mud hole for a better life and you represent a lifestyle that your family left? To me it just sounds like a contradiction. Not trying to sound racist or anything just how I feel about it. (I'm half white and half Thai btw)

Seriously? the race card AGAIN go cry somewhere else, your boy is the hw champ, just enjoy it and quit cryin about it

If people want to stand on political correctness and minority rights soapboxes, let me say now I wish to be identified as European-American. And have White Pride.

I do think the brown pride tattoo is stupid. Cain is a USA born and raised man. He got all his chances in the US.

Mexico is a country that fought a revolution to gain freedom from government oppression just to lay down to drug cartels and street gangs with some of the worst systematic corruption in any nation in the western hemisphere.

And Cain is something for Mexicans to be proud of? Take back your country then you'll have reason to be proud of yourselves.

Meanwhile I have no idea why Cain would be proud of his roots.

The only thing that makes me mad about that "Brown Pide" crap is that Cain was born and raised in America. His parents left that mud hole for a better life and you represent a lifestyle that your family left? To me it just sounds like a contradiction. Not trying to sound racist or anything just how I feel about it. (I'm half white and half Thai btw)

He's still brown you nitwhit.

Archived