Reason You Want to See Cain Win....

Doctor_Obviously

I want Cain to win because IMO Brock is a joke.

His skill is very limited. It's dumb that one of the worst strikers in HW history is the champion.

Winning off of size and strength is definitely not graceful' date=' such as the sport should be.

Brock= Really big Mark Munoz[/quote']

But for a guy who's only been in MMA a few years, I would call that impressive. And you shouldn't base opinions off of what you saw in the last fight. Carwin is good at what he does and Brock is good at what he does. Just like Cain. It's all about who is the better fighter in the particular fight. That's why I refuse to go by records and past performances anymore. Fighters continue to train and get better and that' exactly what Brock wants to do. They talked about Cain's will to win this fight. What about Brock's? Don't count anyone out in this sport.

Think about it: "Yeah, I got oustruck in my last fight, but I won by submission, so why would I want to train in striking when I'm already good at something else?"..........I don't think Brock would say that.

I want Cain to win because IMO Brock is a joke.

His skill is very limited. It's dumb that one of the worst strikers in HW history is the champion.

Winning off of size and strength is definitely not graceful' date=' such as the sport should be.

Brock= Really big Mark Munoz[/quote']

Your opinion is pretty retarded, actually......and I mean that in the nicest way. By saying that you don't like Brock because he only takes guys down and pummels them is like saying, "I don't like Chuck Liddell because all he does is strike. He never submits anyone or wrestles. Definitely not a true MMA fighter. He's such a joke."

I bet you're feeling pretty stupid right now because you realize how lame your position regarding Brock Lesnar is. You're right to feel that way, but if you quickly apologize, it's not too late to become a Brock Lesnar fan.

But for a guy who's only been in MMA a few years' date=' I would call that impressive. And you shouldn't base opinions off of what you saw in the last fight. Carwin is good at what he does and Brock is good at what he does. Just like Cain. It's all about who is the better fighter in the particular fight. That's why I refuse to go by records and past performances. Fighters continue to train and get better and that' exactly what Brock wants to do. They talked about Cain's will to win this fight. What about Brock's? Don't count anyone out in this sport.[/quote']

Well I thought it was unfair that he got the title shot to begin with.

Strike one.....

He defends his title against Mir. Okay, good job Lesnar. Then he goes out has some of the worst sportsmanship I've ever seen in MMA and disrespects Mir in a manner in which he should have been stripped of his belt for.

Strike two.....

He battles back from a disease. That got my respect. Then he survives against Carwin (even though I think the attack was overrated). I still respect him. Then he makes fun of Cain's Mexican heritage even though it seems that it means a lot to Cain. I'm not a fan of Cain but that's still really disrespectful.

Strike three......

I'm not saying he has horrible striking because of his last fight. He's had horrible striking in all of his fights. I don't think he's very talented at the sport of MMA. Yes, there is room for him to improve but he's still not nearly as good as people make him out to be. I mean, the only reason people think he's so good is because he is champion. If Randy Couture weren't the champion at the time Brock beat him and Brock still wasn't champion (making Mir and Carwin contenders) then people wouldn't think Brock is so good IMO.

Brock= Bigger Mark Munoz (again)

well imo id like cain to win because he trully represents mma...he is verry well rounded eventhough we've never seen him use bjj im preety sure he has jits...and brock depends only on his wrestling...he did a submittion last fight i acredit that to carwin was paralized of tiredness he could have done anything to him

I put Cain because I gotta support my fellow Mexican American. I have nothing against Lesnar though. I think his chance of winning the fight is better than Velasquez'. So basically' date=' if he wins, I hope he defends that belt for quite a while.[/quote']

I can definitely respect that....nicely said. =)

Strike one.....

He defends his title against Mir. Okay' date=' good job Lesnar. Then he goes out has some of the worst sportsmanship I've ever seen in MMA and disrespects Mir in a manner in which he should have been stripped of his belt for.

Strike two.....

He battles back from a disease. That got my respect. Then he survives against Carwin (even though I think the attack was overrated). I still respect him. Then he makes fun of Cain's Mexican heritage even though it seems that it means a lot to Cain. I'm not a fan of Cain but that's still really disrespectful.

Strike three......

I'm not saying he has horrible striking because of his last fight. He's had horrible striking in all of his fights. I don't think he's very talented at the sport of MMA. Yes, there is room for him to improve but he's still not nearly as good as people make him out to be. I mean, the only reason people think he's so good is because he is champion. If Randy Couture weren't the champion at the time Brock beat him and Brock still wasn't champion (making Mir and Carwin contenders) then people wouldn't think Brock is so good IMO.

Brock= Bigger Mark Munoz (again)[/quote']

couldnt say it better myself man..

Once i first saw cain fight in the ufc i took an interest in his fighting abilities, determination & heart. I like how he dont talk much & give it his all when hes in the cage, no holding back. I become a fan & hes is my favorite heavyweight out all h/weights in the ufc. I dont dislike brock at all, i just see cain coming out on top as the winner. Its cains time now to hold that gold & shine.

Your opinion is pretty retarded' date=' actually......and I mean that in the nicest way. By saying that you don't like Brock because he only takes guys down and pummels them is like saying, "I don't like Chuck Liddell because all he does is strike. He never submits anyone or wrestles. Definitely not a true MMA fighter. He's such a joke."

I bet you're feeling pretty stupid right now because you realize how lame your position regarding Brock Lesnar is. You're right to feel that way, but if you quickly apologize, it's not too late to become a Brock Lesnar fan.[/quote']

Actually I don't feel stupid at all. My reasoning for this is, Chuck Liddell knows how to wrestle. Chuck Liddell has a good ground game he just doesn't need to use it. He has good enough TDD to do that. Brock on the other hand, has bad jits and horrible striking. The only thing he has going for him is wrestling.

Plus, the Mir fight is the only fight we really saw great ground and pound from him, therefore his ground and pound probably shouldn't be rated so high. Also, he wouldn't be able to ground and pound so well if it wasn't for his size. He wouldn't even be a contender if it weren't for his size IMO.

I want to see Cain win cause I'm a Mexican born in America, my Mom is white and my dad throws lettuce in trucks all day long. Brock is just a big racist bully.

Oh did I mention that I'm Mexican? Because I am. And I train at AKA with some other Mexicans, because I'm Mexican. I have good cardio because my dad is a hard worker, because he's Mexican, and I'm Mexican too. :)

That's why I want Cain to win, because he's Mexican, like me. Didn't I mention I'm Mexican? I don't think I did, I'm forgetful sometimes...must be my Mexican heritage. Oh speaking of my Mexican heritage, I was born in California, making me Mexican. Because my dad throws lettuce in a truck all day, because he's Mexican.

Strike one.....

He defends his title against Mir. Okay' date=' good job Lesnar. Then he goes out has some of the worst sportsmanship I've ever seen in MMA and disrespects Mir in a manner in which he should have been stripped of his belt for.

Strike two.....

Strike three......

Brock= Bigger Mark Munoz (again)[/quote']

I don't think he's as disrespectful as you might think.....he was a little "off the hook" after the 2nd Mir fight, but I think that's because Mir was running his mouth for weeks leading up to the fight, so Brock just put the exclamation point on the beat-down. I don't think he's said anything disrespectful to Cain yet....

I don't think he's as disrespectful as you might think.....he was a little "off the hook" after the 2nd Mir fight' date=' but I think that's because Mir was running his mouth for weeks leading up to the fight, so Brock just put the exclamation point on the beat-down. I don't think he's said anything disrespectful to Cain yet....[/quote']

He made fun of his Mexican heritage.

Strike one.....

Strike two.....

Strike three......

I'm not saying he has horrible striking because of his last fight. He's had horrible striking in all of his fights. [b']I don't think he's very talented at the sport of MMA. Yes, there is room for him to improve but he's still not nearly as good as people make him out to be[/b]. I mean, the only reason people think he's so good is because he is champion. If Randy Couture weren't the champion at the time Brock beat him and Brock still wasn't champion (making Mir and Carwin contenders) then people wouldn't think Brock is so good IMO.

Brock= Bigger Mark Munoz (again)

Strike 1= Blame Dana. Blame Randy.

Srtike 2= He was scolded for that and I haven't seen him act like that since. Come on, that's old news now. You give respect where respect is due, otherwise, you suffer the consequences (MIR!--how many strikes is he on?).

Strike 3= What did he say exactly to disrespect Cain's heritage? I've heard and sen a lot of people do worse.

Bolded= Of course thre's room to improve. Exactly what I said in my last statement about Brock settling on the skills he already has....I don't think so. I think he wantsto be a well-rounded fighter and the best in the world.

Bolded 2= Nah, not so much.

Strike 1= Blame Dana. Blame Randy.

Srtike 2= He was scolded for that and I haven't seen him act like that since. Come on' date=' that's old news now. You give respect where respect is due, otherwise, you suffer the consequences (MIR!--how many strikes is he on?).

Strike 3= What did he say exactly to disrespect Cain's heritage? I've heard and sen a lot of people do worse.

[b']Bolded[/b]= Of course thre's room to improve. Exactly what I said in my last statement about Brock settling on the skills he already has....I don't think so. I think he wantsto be a well-rounded fighter and the best in the world.

Bolded 2= Nah, not so much.

It's old news that should have never had to have been news. I don't care if they trash talk before a fight but if you mentally and physically break a fighter, such as he did to Mir, then post-fight you shouldn't taunt an already emotionally distraught fighter. He already beat him so he should show him respect.

I don't really care about the Mexican thing but it would have sounded lame if I only had 2 strikes haha :P

I think he wants to too, but I also think the champion should be a humble champion and one that is the best at what they do. I know that Lesnar isn't the best at what he does. Take GSP for instance, he's obviously the best WW and that's why he's champion. He did it by using skill. I don't think Brock would have beat any of the fighters he has beat if it wasn't for his size.

Oh no' date=' you'd better stop now...

:D

What does gold around the waist have to do with what a person says?[/quote']

Champions get more recognition, therefore more people know who they are and more people most likely look up to them. They set bad examples for future champions to come. How bad would it be if every champ we had acted like Lesnar or Kos or Daley?

It's old news that should have never had to have been news. I don't care if they trash talk before a fight but if you mentally and physically break a fighter' date=' such as he did to Mir, then post-fight you shouldn't taunt an already emotionally distraught fighter. He already beat him so he should show him respect.

I don't really care about the Mexican thing but it would have sounded lame if I only had 2 strikes haha :P

I think he wants to too, but I also think the champion should be a humble champion and one that is the best at what they do. I know that Lesnar isn't the best at what he does. Take GSP for instance, he's obviously the best WW and that's why he's champion. He did it by using skill. I don't think Brock would have beat any of the fighters he has beat if it wasn't for his size.[/quote']

So, then it's ok to wait a few weeks THEN say all this:

Lesnar is a humble champion. He said it himself and I believe it. Lesnar is the best HW in the UFC until he loses the belt.

My boy Junior Dos Santos will KO both of them, but I rather see Cain vs Junior (more exciting to see) while Junior vs Lesnar will be

Rogan: Holy crap here we go!

Goldberg: Junior grew up in Brazil.. and-

Rogan: Shut up mike! OH ****! LESNAR HAS BEEN SMOKED!

Goldberg: He's curled up!

Rogan: JUNIOR IS RELENTLESS!

Goldberg: AND IT IS ALL OVER! 20 seconds into the first round and we have a NEW HW CHAMP!

So' date=' then it's ok to wait a few weeks THEN say all this:

Lesnar is a humble champion. He said it himself and I believe it. Lesnar is the best HW in the UFC until he loses the belt.[/quote']

Talent-wise? I think not. I think if Brock was a normal sized human he would lose to the following (excluding the people I think would beat him now):

Gonzaga, Couture, Mir, Nog, Struve, Big Country, BigFoot Silva, and Herring.

I don't think any of those guys would beat Brock with the size he has right now. Here are the following I think would beat Big Brock:

Fedor, JDS, Werdum, Uber, and possibly Cain.

talent-wise? I think not. I think if brock was a normal sized human he would lose to the following (excluding the people i think would beat him now):

Gonzaga' date=' couture, mir, nog, struve, big country, bigfoot silva, and herring.

I don't think any of those guys would beat brock with the size he has right now. Here are the following i think would beat big brock:

Fedor, jds, [b']werdum[/b], and possibly cain.

lol

My boy Junior Dos Santos will KO both of them' date=' but I rather see Cain vs Junior (more exciting to see) while Junior vs Lesnar will be

Rogan: Holy crap here we go!

Goldberg: Junior grew up in Brazil.. and-

Rogan: Shut up mike! OH ****! LESNAR HAS BEEN SMOKED!

Goldberg: He's curled up!

Rogan: JUNIOR IS RELENTLESS!

Goldberg: AND IT IS ALL OVER! 20 seconds into the first round and we have a NEW HW CHAMP![/quote']

hahaha i hope so!

The only way Brock will win is if he gets on top of Cain into half mount like he did with Mir and Carwin and start go GnP or go for the Arm Triangle Choke, otherwise I see no way of Brock winning this fight, I honestly don't, I have no disrespect for him and I think he is a great fighter but without his signature GnP, I honestly see no way of him winning this fight. If Cain survives Round 1 and Round 2, Brock will be pretty gassed out and Cain will be at his best due to his cardio. That's where Cain can win Round 3, 4, and 5 IMHO.

People claim that he's top 5 best in the world.

Lesnar has bad jits and terrible striking.

He has wrestling and only wrestling.

Is Mark Munoz top 5 best in the world? No' date=' but him and Brock are basically the same fighter with the exception of a size difference.[/quote']

Why do you keep comparing Munoz and Lesnar?

People claim that he's top 5 best in the world.

Lesnar has bad jits and terrible striking.

He has wrestling and only wrestling.

Is Mark Munoz top 5 best in the world? No' date=' but him and Brock are basically the same fighter with the exception of a size difference.[/quote']

Ok well marks skills set had helped him do nothing brocks on the other hand he beat carwin,mir,randy three top guys and he FINISHED all them soo umm i dont think mark and brock have anything in common and when he does the same to cain u will see or just make some crap up to never give brock his credit

ooo yea btw guess what he size does matter big time cuz he is gunna dominate the HW division for a long time

Archived