Who the F**K?

NORTHYID

Was that fat clown at the weigh in telling all the fighters where to stand etc?, very good of him to tell them all where the scales were!, what a knob! He was even wittering in Matt Hamill's ear at one point!, doesn't he know that he couldn't hear a ****ing word? Joe Rogan was looking at him at one point as if to say 'shut the **** up!'. I thought Lesner was going to knock him out! Mug.

Was that fat clown at the weigh in telling all the fighters where to stand etc?' date=' very good of him to tell them all where the scales were!, what a knob! He was even wittering in Matt Hamill's ear at one point!, doesn't he know that he couldn't hear a ****ing word? Joe Rogan was looking at him at one point as if to say 'shut the **** up!'. I thought Lesner was going to knock him out! Mug.[/quote']

prollysome fatcat from the commission wanting to have as much power as he can over guys who can whoop his aszs

Yeah man , i agree with you, i HATED that guy. I think he was like an official of the Athletic commision or something, and wanting attention. I hope hes not there next time, lol. It was horrible, i was hoping Brock was going to do a stare down with him instead lol.

One thing i noticed was the classic little look from Tito to Hamill just before getting on the scales or just after, cant quite remember. It was like " you sure you know what youve got yourself into" type look. It was great.

Was that fat clown at the weigh in telling all the fighters where to stand etc?' date=' very good of him to tell them all where the scales were!, what a knob! He was even wittering in Matt Hamill's ear at one point!, doesn't he know that he couldn't hear a ****ing word? Joe Rogan was looking at him at one point as if to say 'shut the **** up!'. I thought Lesner was going to knock him out! Mug.[/quote']

HAHA.....+1, I agree. It looked like it was just some guy looking for his 15 minutes of fame.

It was stupid that he started talking to all the fighters who came out as if they don't know how to step onto a scale.

Archived