Who Else Rofled When They Heard..

Guessue24

Tito say "i know whats after hamil' date=' getting my world title back" im not joining i LOLed that the top of my lungs when i heard that! any one else?[/quote']

with 4 losses in a row he has along way to go. and he is not going to beat hammill so he can kiss his ufc career goodybye

Tito say "i know whats after hamil' date=' getting my world title back" im not joining i LOLed that the top of my lungs when i heard that! any one else?[/quote']

No but I did laugh so hard I nearly died when he said Matt Hammil has a soft head and tried to say the word equillibrium twice but it just did not sound right.

I literally had tears coming out of my eyes :) :P

with 4 losses in a row he has along way to go. and he is not going to beat hammill so he can kiss his ufc career goodybye

Four things and I am going to be nice:

1.) Tito is going to beat Matt Hammil.

2.) He has three losses and one tie that he should have won. They were all against former light heavyweight champions.

3.) Lastly he signed a five fight contract so he has five fights left in the UFC no matter what.

4.) Mark Coleman had lost four in a row and I can almost guarantee when he lost four in a row they were not to former or current champions. He is really not that good dude.

Tito has a better record than him, a better winning percentage and a longer title reign than he has ever had. Dont be hating if your guy is not better :) :P

another question, why all the hate on Tito? Because he is in the UFC and Mark Coleman is not? Or because Tito is better than Mark Coleman is, was or ever will be? Or is it because you have nothing better to do then hate on someone like him because your jealous?

You need to stop riding his balls so hard your going to give him a rash :)

And then whenever he loses he next fight he can say Mr. Bucket was riding my balls too hard and I got a rash

that why I lost :)

another question' date=' why all the hate on Tito? Because he is in the UFC and Mark Coleman is not? Or because Tito is better than Mark Coleman is, was or ever will be? Or is it because you have nothing better to do then hate on someone like him because your jealous?

You need to stop riding his balls so hard your going to give him a rash :)

And then whenever he loses he next fight he can say Mr. Bucket was riding my balls too hard and I got a rash

that why I lost :)[/quote']

Tito will get a TKO late in the fight IMO, that being said it's easy to hate on Tito. Escpecially when he's making fun of the deaf community.

Archived