Cain needs to clean up his diet

MR_BUCKET

did you see primetime part 3 all he was eating was tacos i understand that you love your mexican heritage and you want to represent them by eating there food but lets be real here you are a fighter and theres nothing healthy about mexican food. All that grade d meat. probably gonna be constipated when he fights lesnar

did you see primetime part 3 all he was eating was tacos i understand that you love your mexican heritage and you want to represent them by eating there food but lets be real here you are a fighter and theres nothing healthy about mexican food. All that grade d meat. probably gonna be constipated when he fights lesnar

He's probably under contract to only eat Mexican food, wear a poncho and sombrero, say ole' at least once every 100 words, etc. 'til after the fight.

They prolly also made him take a part-time job digging ditches.

I mean that may be a good thing right? He wouldnt have to worry about pulling a Tim Sylvia and crapping his pants during the fight :)

I highly doubt he would have very much brown pride if he crapped his pants.

He would literally have to re-tatoo himself to say brown skid mark.

Its ok Brock will beat the tacos right out of him...salsa will pour tomorrow night :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived