Hey guys- whats the best "site" ...

MXFAN

I hope you mean Shields.

Most likely, but I hope he beats Campman so he can get this shot with GSP. So many people say he has a chance against GSP and thats what I want to see. Plus I dont care to see GSP go through all the same guys again... except for Matt hughes. Hughes is looking pretty good..

ANYWAY! back to the topic! I want to see links! ha

Most likely' date=' but I hope he beats Campman so he can get this shot with GSP. So many people say he has a chance against GSP and thats what I want to see. Plus I dont care to see GSP go through all the same guys again... except for Matt hughes. Hughes is looking pretty good..

ANYWAY! back to the topic! I want to see links! ha[/quote']

Agreed. I think Hughes and Shields would give the human grease trap a hard time. :P

I would think offering a site that has the entire history of the subject on it wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing. :P

There hasn't been enough research on the topic to garner its own historical site. These things are usually left out of the history books. Only historians would run into that type of information which they may choose to ignore and leave out as well.

I do know about King Jacob or Jacobian.....He was interested in little boys and he ate feces. He died of maggots growing in his stomach.

Archived