my birthday present

bongman

Cool. I'm not going to hit a bong' date=' but i rolled a **** blunt with two different strains of grand daddy purpz in it, i'm gonna smoke it before the fights start, :D[/quote']

blunts are cool (only white owls)

but my thing is glass

strain i got now is called sweet tooth

Spoons are the best.

Conserves weed' date=' easier to hide, and you can take them around with you.

Bongs and steamrollers burn through your bag way too fast.[/quote']

spoon? like a bowl?

im glad i dont have to conserve my bag cause it likes pretty big lolz

Just a typical pipe yeah.

I've owned one hitters' date=' several bongs, a zong, a steam roller, a hookah, a gas mask, and this thing called a revolver and spoons have always been the most convenient and conserve weed.[/quote']

i broke my zong while back, well my dog did and that sucked, to conserve you just buy a bigger bag

i broke my zong while back' date=' well my dog did and that sucked, to conserve you just buy a bigger bag[/quote']

I never bought more than half and ounce. More than that and you catch a possession with intent to distribute charge.

My dog chewed up the biggest bong I ever had a six foot red plastic one named Clifford. She also ate my weed a couple of times and that pissed me off.

The others were lost to ****s dropping them, my parents finding them, my klepto *** neighbor stealing it, and I gave my gas mask and my hookah to my brother after I enlisted.

I never bought more than half and ounce. More than that and you catch a possession with intent to distribute charge.

My dog chewed up the biggest bong I ever had a six foot red plastic one named Clifford. She also ate my weed a couple of times and that pissed me off.

The others were lost to ****s dropping them' date=' my parents finding them, my klepto *** neighbor stealing it, and I gave my gas mask and my hookah to my brother after I enlisted.[/quote']

i got busted for growing a went to jail for a year and a half but thats another story.

funny story about my dog, my buddy my butter for me which was medicated. and i made a stirfry with it and i let him drink the juice and it literally laid him out for 18 hrs like literally uconcious he was ****ed up i thought he was gonna die but next day he was ok thank god lol.

ive never had a bong stolen, thats horrible

i got busted for growing a went to jail for a year and a half but thats another story.

funny story about my dog' date=' my buddy my butter for me which was medicated. and i made a stirfry with it and i let him drink the juice and it literally laid him out for 18 hrs like literally uconcious he was ****ed up i thought he was gonna die but next day he was ok thank god lol.

ive never had a bong stolen, thats horrible[/quote']

Yeah he did it twice and he stole a bunch of cash and a **** load of weed from my brother.

We eventually ended up just beating his *** one night.

I never got busted for anything but the first time I ever smoked the stuff was laced with something and I couldn't stop laughing for like two hours straight and I was smiling so much it hurt.

Archived