The Epic Battle which never took place

KungFuMaster

Long before the Europeans conquered North and South America, Native Americans and Aztecs thrived on these continents. They lived in a warrior culture and grew up fighting other tribes to ensure their own existence. The term Mexican was coined to refer to the mixture of Spanish and Native American blood. When Europeans came over to the new world and began their conquest, the Natives did not join forces to fend off the Anglo Saxons. They pretty much allowed the Anglo Saxons to drive them westward without much of a fight.

Cain, with his Native American blood, will find a way to defeat the Anglo Saxon, Brock Lesnar.

This fight is no longer about Cain versus Brock. This fight is about the Native Americans having a second chance to defeat the Anglo Saxon.

Brock will rely on his Anglo Saxon traits as he is bigger. He will have the advantage with his rifle. Cain, on the other hand, will rely on his warrior training and hunting skills. He will have to take down the Anglo Saxon with primitive weapons such as the bow and arrow and a hunting knife.

The rifle does have a more successful kill rate than the bow and arrow, but the draw back is it takes too long to reload. If the Anglo Saxon Brock Lesnar should happen to miss in his first shot, the Native American Cain Velasquez will have plenty of opportunities to fire at will with his bow and arrow.

This is the fight that should have happened long ago during Colonial America????but finally, we will see it tomorrow.

You might want to read up on a guy named Pontiac.

HE led a alliance of native american tribes that controlled the entire continent of north america.

No, the Natives never united to fight against the Europeans. There was some unity amongst a few tribes who chose to stand together against the Europeans but overall, they did not unite.

Tomorrow night will reveal what may have happened if they did hehe...

Or just remain totally ignorant.

Your choice.

Can you provide evidence? I have studied Colonial America and what I have learned is the Natives did not join forces. Some chose not to fight. Some chose to fight alone and some chose to be at the mercy of the White man.

Until you provide evidence, it is my understanding the Native American tribes did not join forces like what you have implied. I know of unity amongst a few tribes but not in the scale which you stated.

You might want to read up on a guy named Pontiac.

HE led a alliance of native american tribes that controlled the entire continent of north america.

I know better than to trust Wiki, but according to it the tribes were located more towards northern USA and Canada.

You people use wiki as a source for history?

Please tell me you are smarter than that.

Here I will go change history right now' date=' give me a minute and Hitler will look like a saint.

Trust me, wiki will say so.[/quote']

Haha I don't trust Wiki at all for any fine details of history but I do use it for miscellaneous information.

I have studied Colonial America twice....once in High School and again in College. I have studied about Pontiac's courageous but feeble attempt to unite the tribes against the Colonists.

I often have discussions with other fanatics about alternate history which discusses what ifs....

And one of the big "What ifs" is what if the Natives had actually joined forces against the Colonists.

It is always an interesting topic for me no matter how many times I have discussed it.

Long before the Europeans conquered North and South America' date=' Native Americans and Aztecs thrived on these continents. They lived in a warrior culture and grew up fighting other tribes to ensure their own existence. The term Mexican was coined to refer to the mixture of Spanish and Native American blood. When Europeans came over to the new world and began their conquest, the Natives did not join forces to fend off the Anglo Saxons. They pretty much allowed the Anglo Saxons to drive them westward without much of a fight.

Cain, with his Native American blood, will find a way to defeat the Anglo Saxon, Brock Lesnar.

This fight is no longer about Cain versus Brock. This fight is about the Native Americans having a second chance to defeat the Anglo Saxon.

Brock will rely on his Anglo Saxon traits as he is bigger. He will have the advantage with his rifle. Cain, on the other hand, will rely on his warrior training and hunting skills. He will have to take down the Anglo Saxon with primitive weapons such as the bow and arrow and a hunting knife.

The rifle does have a more successful kill rate than the bow and arrow, but the draw back is it takes too long to reload. If the Anglo Saxon Brock Lesnar should happen to miss in his first shot, the Native American Cain Velasquez will have plenty of opportunities to fire at will with his bow and arrow.

This is the fight that should have happened long ago during Colonial America????but finally, we will see it tomorrow.[/quote']

I see this more as a fight between voldermort and "lion-o" from "the thunder cats"

cain is the intrepid hero, always fighting evil in whatever form it may take. he will conquour the mighty brock because cain has always had a slew of enemys hunting him, even when he was weak and desperately trying to recover he was still relentlessly hunted by his enemys.......

and brock, well, his new business beard just REALLY makes him look like lion-o.

so there you have it.

cain, the mighty hero voldermort........ VS brock-o.

let this be our final battle.

Archived