Ryan Couture

UfcDoWork

But he probobly has been training with Dad his whole life.

Probably...

Let's just see.

Fighting is like playing an instrument. No matter how much training you get, there are some things a musician and a fighter cannot be taught. Fighters and musicians have limitations due to genetics. There are only so much one can learn and be able to do. What's beyond that is beyond their limits.

I have played and studied music...so I know. Fighting is very similar.

Probably...

Let's just see.

Fighting is like playing an instrument. No matter how much training you get' date=' there are some things a musician and a fighter cannot be taught. Fighters and musicians have limitations due to genetics. There are only so much one can learn and be able to do. What's beyond that is beyond their limits.

I have played and studied music...so I know. Fighting is very similar.[/quote']

Lets hope he has more of Dad's genetics than Mom's. lol

Unless he has world class Greco Roman wrestling' date=' he cannot hope to achieve what his father has done.[/quote']

Ryan Couture was 3rd in state championships in highschool and has very good submissions. His fight is in less than 4 weeks and strikeforce still hasn't told him who is opponent is i believe

But he probobly has been training with Dad his whole life.

This is why I think he'll do well beyond just being "Couture blood"... similar to Machida's father being a karate master... if people are constantly surrounded by training and are learning at very young ages, they have a HUGE step ahead of the game... to think there are a lot of guys fighting that got into MMA in their mid to late 20's... Ryan will have had what those guys had in his early teens... give him 2-3 years to build his name and I think we're going to see a fighter very similar to Jake Shields...

This is why I think he'll do well beyond just being "Couture blood"... similar to Machida's father being a karate master... if people are constantly surrounded by training and are learning at very young ages' date=' they have a HUGE step ahead of the game... to think there are a lot of guys fighting that got into MMA in their mid to late 20's... Ryan will have had what those guys had in his early teens... give him 2-3 years to build his name and I think we're going to see a fighter very similar to Jake Shields...[/quote']

Exactly what I was thinking! He will do well, no questions.

he has the blood of his father he will be p4p king of the 170' date=' 155 and the 145 weighclass[/quote']

he has the blood of his father.

he will be touted by dana and all the zuffa lackys as the p4p king while maintaining about a 60% win record and never even making the bottom of any reputable p4p list.

blasphemy?

or TRUTHphemy?

couture is not all that **** hot.

dana and joe sleep with plush randy dolls' date=' thats why all the fans think randy is great..... it is what they are told every time they see him.[/quote']

randy entered 90 % of his fights as a underdog and still won most of them thats why i and most the fans love him

Archived