Just imagine

ColdBlood

Im 7' tall and 350 pound lineman division 1 football. I bench 600 pounds. Squat 850 pounds. Deadlift 900 pounds. Run the 40 yard dash in 4.5. I think i beat Brock in every area. I would go and beat the **** out of him. Im also heavy on the roids. YAAA MAN

WAIT. Cain would already have done that. My bad. Ill give his Scrambled brain a rest.

Im 7' tall and 350 pound lineman division 1 football. I bench 600 pounds. Squat 850 pounds. Deadlift 900 pounds. Run the 40 yard dash in 4.5. I think i beat Brock in every area. I would go and beat the **** out of him. Im also heavy on the roids. YAAA MAN

WAIT. Cain would already have done that. My bad. Ill give his Scrambled brain a rest.

I'm 5 foot 2 inches tall, 95lb... have athsma, have bad eyesight, and i'm a total pusssy.... luckily i know ninjitsu so i will whoop him with that:p

Just imagine its 18 years in the future and you happen to be dating Brock Lesnars daughter' date=' she invites you over for dinner with the family, how would you feel or act at the dinner table? What would you opening line be to Brock?[/quote']

a 51 year old Brock Lesnar who has lost all his muscle mass, and has arthritis doesn't scare me.

Archived