Winner of Demian Maia vs. Kendall Grove against Michael Bisping?

JP24

It would be a bad matchup for Maia but I would rather see Maia vs Palhares that would be incredible

Maia has proven his BJJ is just badder-*** than everyone elses. Maybe if he loses to Grove, on the off chance, then both guys are coming off a loss.

Maia has proven his BJJ is just badder-*** than everyone elses. Maybe if he loses to Grove' date=' on the off chance, then both guys are coming off a loss.[/quote']

That's true they usually don't put a guy coming off a win with a guy coming off a loss but I can dream because Maia in all honesty should beat Grove

What does everyone else think? Yes or no.

I think it sounds like a great idea.

id rather see bisping face the marquart vs okami loser because the winner would probably get a title shot

although the maia vs grove winner does make sense

i also would like to see him fight belcher but he isnt a top 5 opponent like dana promised

id rather see bisping face the marquart vs okami loser because the winner would probably get a title shot

although the maia vs grove winner does make sense

i also would like to see him fight belcher but he isnt a top 5 opponent like dana promised

Isn't it about time Bisping DOESN'T fight a loser? He fought freaking Sexyama as he was coming off a loss too.

Isn't it about time Bisping DOESN'T fight a loser? He fought freaking Sexyama as he was coming off a loss too.

exactly^^ but i think it will happen because the winner will get a title shot

i want to see him against the winner but it wont happen

if your asking what i think will happen then he will face the loser but im hoping the winner

i dont want to see him face the leben vs stann winner because he would beat both guys imo

the okami vs nate winner would be a really tought fight which he'd probably lose imo but we need to know how much he has improved

I think Bisping vs. Maia is Bispings best chance... Beating Maia is like beating Matt Hughes at WW, or beating Rampage at LHW... Beating guys like those instantly put you into the position of a title shot, and if Bisping beat Maia, he would get his potential only career title shot.

Mario Miranda is a better fighter than Bisping imo and look what Maia did to him' date=' Maia is miles ahead of Bisping,[b'] bispings standup isnt even that great...[/b]

And i think Kendell is an easy win for Maia

About Bisping's standup: I agree in part... His striking is rather... Soft, but he is very technical, so incredibly hard to outstrike. I think Maia has severely underrated boxing, and it would probably be a very intriguing war on the feet.

Kendall is definitely an easy win... The fact that Kendall is a scary striker is a little hmm... But I think Maia will easily drag him down for a submission.

i think bisping should fight belcher cause they both have not fought any top ten if you think miller and sexyama are top ten your crazy! dont get me wrong sexyama sick but not just ufc material bisping fights class b fighters he always loses to top contenders so i say belcher or if he really wants a reason to find out he not a great fighter he says he is put him against chael he stomp on bisping

Archived