thiago alves vs john howard 124

Bman420

lol man i kinda hate everthing u say dont mean it to be a duche but we are on two diffrent pages when it come to anything mma

btw Alves via very very nasty KO

I meant John Howard is grossly overrated... Alves isn't overrated at all, he's just often overrated when it comes to wrestlers... I knew Jon Fitch was gonna walk through him like a hot knife through butter, but I saw all those "Alves by KO" people.

I meant John Howard is grossly overrated... Alves isn't overrated at all' date=' he's just often overrated when it comes to wrestlers... I knew Jon Fitch was gonna walk through him like a hot knife through butter, but I saw all those "Alves by KO" people.[/quote']

ooooo ok lol well nvm then im not sure who u thinks gunna win but i gotcha

The only fighters that can beat Alves are fighters with phenominal wrestling. Alves is better on his feet than any current UFC WW.

Howard may have as much power as Alves, but Alves has better technique with his hands, and he uses his elbows better. And what really tops it off is that Alves has way better kicks and knees than Howard. His legs alone can win him fights.

Archived