UFC Main card predictions

Shady_Champ

I have Ortiz because he's better. And he's getting his title back.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.....wait.....no HAHAHAHA.

but seriously c'mon dude, no way in hell. after he loses, we are going to hear how he is now suffering from cancer, theres no way he beats most of the lhw division now. u think hes gonna beat shogun? jon jones? etc. just not gonna happen now days. 5-6 years ago maybe, but not now.

im gonna actually back my predicitions up like in brights. if anyone else wants to that'd be great, id like to hear what people think.

gonzaga v schaub

i think schaub is too hot right now while gonzaga is going backwards. gonzaga still has potential but will he show it? i dont think he will. while gonzaga is more well rounded and a heavy hitter, i see schaub coming out guns blazing for the first round tko.

thiago v sanchez.

i think both are a tad bit overrated, but sanchez will get beat IMO. i think he has a very sloppy shot and after thiago's last fight where he was destroyed on the ground, i think he has worked very hard on his tdd. i say he keeps the fight standing, and outstrikes diego. tko 3rd or ud.

matt v tito

i think even if tito say's he's 100%, he will still be suffering from cancer or something at the end of the night. he will try to punch matt's "soft" head and will not succeed. i think matt and tito are both good wrestlers and this turns into a slugfest with matt getting the better of it. tito will get frustrated and continue to shoot sloppily, while getting stuffed again, and since chuck is the only guy to really knock tito out, i got matt ud

shields v kampman

hate shields, but his wrestling is too good. kampman is not bad off his back, but unless kampman catches shields on his feet (which wouldnt suprise me) i see shields either securing a sub in the second, or grinding out the ud like you said.

lesnar v valasquez

lesnar is going to stick to his gameplan. IMO his size and explosivness are going to be too much for cain. lesnar will get the td (whether it be the first shot or the fifth) and with his size on top of cain, we will see cains outstanding cardio go out the window. lesnar will throw some timed short punches until he feels cain weaken and.....well continues to punch cains face till the ref stops it. 2nd rd tko

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.....wait.....no HAHAHAHA.

but seriously c'mon dude' date=' no way in hell. after he loses, we are going to hear how he is now suffering from cancer, theres no way he beats most of the lhw division now. u think hes gonna beat shogun? jon jones? etc. just not gonna happen now days. 5-6 years ago maybe, but not now.[/quote']

lex-luthor-wrong.jpg

Archived