Was that fight a fix??? Sure was odd

Vendur

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didn't see a big shot get landed but I don't think the fight was a fix. It wouldn't make any sense from a financial perspective for the UFC.

it wouldn't? they have been trying to cash in on hispanics for years. No. I just rewatched it. I see nothing. I don't buy it. I'm not gonna call it fixed, but i bet a lot of people in the MMA-know will call it fixed. Not a solid shot anywhere, and Lesnar has shown in the past he has a decent gas tank. This smells all kinds of bad.

it wouldn't? they have been trying to cash in on hispanics for years. No. I just rewatched it. I see nothing. I don't buy it. I'm not gonna call it fixed' date=' but i bet a lot of people in the MMA-know will call it fixed. Not a solid shot anywhere, and Lesnar has shown in the past he has a decent gas tank.[/quote']

I know that some people will look for conspiracy to explain anything, so I'm sure you're right when you say a lot of people will call it fixed. I'm not really sure what hurt him, but Brock is probably the biggest draw in the UFC right now so I genuinely don't think that getting him to throw a fight would make sense from a financial perspective.

Over the next few hours, hopefully we'll see some post-fight interviews which might help explain what happened.

I know that some people will look for conspiracy to explain anything' date=' so I'm sure you're right when you say a lot of people will call it fixed. I'm not really sure what hurt him, but Brock is probably the biggest draw in the UFC right now so I genuinely don't think that getting him to throw a fight would make sense from a financial perspective.

Over the next few hours, hopefully we'll see some post-fight interviews which might help explain what happened.[/quote']

Brock will continue to be a big draw regardless. Lesnar had 90% ofl his fans before he ever got to the UFC, and they stayed after the mir loss. They will stay after another loss. There is no conspiracy theory, there is simply a fight that makes zero sense. There were many things about the build up to this fight that also made me question some monkey business,.

no' date=' it just looked odd because Brock is horrible at standup[/quote']

no actually he was winning the standup and would of won the stand up if he actually counterd back with strikes and not go in retreat mode. go out swinging or knock the guy out swinging just done quit like how he did

brock is a better fighter if he learns to fight back

Lesnar just let himself just get hit' date=' UFC championships are fixed on who can make the most money, the guy who is told to lose is told to lose in (insert round) and paid a big "locker room" bonus.[/quote']

hahahahahahaha. Another Fail yet again. If you think its fixed. Just gtfo of this forum and leave the UFC fanbase. You realize that only 10% of UFc fans are real fans. They dont betray their favorite fighters. They dont jump on bandwagons. They accept what happens. You sir have none of that. So i invite you to go watch WWE. bye bye. I could care less about whatever you have left to say. FOOL

Cry some more WWE brocktards. How's it feel to be tormented now? mwahahhahhaa!

Who the hell are you talking to? i'm no brock fan' date=' but this fight has all kinds of markings of a fix on it. You seem to [b']want [/b]the UFC to become the WWE. I don't.

Brock will continue to be a big draw regardless. Lesnar had 90% ofl his fans before he ever got to the UFC' date=' and they stayed after the mir loss. They will stay after another loss. There is no conspiracy theory, there is simply a fight that makes zero sense. There were many things about the build up to this fight that also made me question some monkey business,.[/quote']

Call me a cynic but I just find it hard to believe that there is any dodgy business at this level of MMA. A Heavyweight title fight is one of the biggest spectacles in MMA and to rig that kind of thing would be a very risky process. If anyone who was in on it leaked any information to the public, then it would kill the UFC.

EDIT: Just re-read this post and "cynic" makes absolutely no sense in the context of what I was saying. I've been up for 22 hours though and can't be bothered to correct myself. I'm off to bed.

Brock did get hit with some shots but there is some doubt there. ? I'm not taking anything away from Cain hes a damn good fighter. Dana getting involved in politics,(hanging with Joe Biden and Harry Reid) there are too many whites that hold a title and as stated earlier making money of the Mexican fighters. now all we need is an Asian fighter. Also this sets up a rematch for more $$$. There were three white ring girls then two, someone complained and now you have one black and white. LOL!!!!

i didn't even see cain hit him with anything solid the entire match' date=' unlike the carwin fight which was completely understandable why he was rocked in round 1.[/quote']

you sound so god dam dumb im laughing my *** off.

lack of skill will always be shown by a true mixed martial artist.

it wouldn't? they have been trying to cash in on hispanics for years. No. I just rewatched it. I see nothing. I don't buy it. I'm not gonna call it fixed' date=' but i bet a lot of people in the MMA-know will call it fixed. Not a solid shot anywhere, and Lesnar has shown in the past he has a decent gas tank. This smells all kinds of bad.[/quote']

Your a loser... As a Mexican I will tell you we are not a good market to go after.. We bootleg the DVDs and T shirts and stream most of the events and in Mexico they just play it for free.. Dana is a Ultra white boy and wants white champs. Nice try but he just lost get over it there will be another great white hype soon enough..

Your a loser... As a Mexican I will tell you we are not a good market to go after.. We bootleg the DVDs and T shirts and stream most of the events and in Mexico they just play it for free.. Dana is a Ultra white boy and wants white champs. Nice try but he just lost get over it there will be another great white hype soon enough..

true

Brock was killed. Brock never had any standup and his wrestling failed.

LOL!!!

Not true, Dana is a liberal and will sell anything. Amnesty for all !!!!!!

Who the hell are you talking to? i'm no brock fan' date=' but this fight has all kinds of markings of a fix on it. You seem to [b']want [/b]the UFC to become the WWE. I don't.

CRY SOME ****ING MORE. Having a WWE champion who DIDNT EARN HIS TITLE SHOT WIN THE TITLE IS BOLLOCKS. NOW LEAVE!

Your a loser...

It's "you're", or "you are", if you are feeling energetic. And lose what? I don't care if Lesnar loses, I care if the UFC turns into a don king circus side show like boxing. Fixed fights and whole careers made of fighting tomato cans. I won't have it.

It's "you're"' date=' or "you are", if you are feeling energetic. And lose what? I don't care if Lesnar loses, I care if the UFC turns into a don king circus side show like boxing. Fixed fights and whole careers made of fighting tomato cans. I won't have it.[/quote']

+1. this is what destroyed boxing..

Anderson Silva is a perfect example

the markins is that brock is a child when he cannot take down his oppononent. lack of skill is shown by a true champion.

Of course it was a fix. Dana and the Fertittas are smart business men and they know having their biggest PPV draw lose the title is going to make them tons of money. Duh. Why would they want Brock to keep the belt and keep breaking PPV records every time he fights for the title? They don't make any mney off that... Oh wait maybe I'm confused. I might have that backward.

Brock will get another title shot around march next year I bet. Also I think Lesnar is not overrated' date=' Cain was underrated. Either way came march/ April Brock will win.[/quote']

lol w/e helps you sleep tonight. That was a beating and Brock was completely outclassed. I mean....who the hell spins and throw punches from the elbow

Of course it was a fix. Dana and the Fertittas are smart business men and they know having their biggest PPV draw lose the title is going to make them tons of money. Duh. Why would they want Brock to keep the belt and keep breaking PPV records every time he fights for the title? They don't make any mney off that... Oh wait maybe I'm confused. I might have that backward.

So no one watches lesnar unless he has the title? ROFLMAO. We already covered this. He will remain a draw with or without a belt.

hahahahahahaha. Another Fail yet again. If you think its fixed. Just gtfo of this forum and leave the UFC fanbase. You realize that only 10% of UFc fans are real fans. They dont betray their favorite fighters. They dont jump on bandwagons. They accept what happens. You sir have none of that. So i invite you to go watch WWE. bye bye. I could care less about whatever you have left to say. FOOL

Right. I'm not a huge Brock fan, and now he should GTFO the UFC since he's a failure. I just hate Cain for being a former gang banger, and denying/lying about it more, so, if I had to go with someone, I would've picked Brock, but I didn't really care either way. My favorite fighter is Anderson Silva, not because he's champion, but because he **used to** put on some great fights. I still like him now, and he's (hopefully) going back to his epic winning ways with this 5th round submission. I didn't count him out in the Sonnen fight, and I definitely think he'll beat Belfort. You GTFO. Thanks.

it wouldn't? they have been trying to cash in on hispanics for years. No. I just rewatched it. I see nothing. I don't buy it. I'm not gonna call it fixed' date=' but i bet a lot of people in the MMA-know will call it fixed. Not a solid shot anywhere, and Lesnar has shown in the past he has a decent gas tank. This smells all kinds of bad.[/quote']

are you mad his face was ****ed

Guest [Deleted User]

Yeah he wasn't gassed idiot he got ROCKED by Cain

i didn't even see cain hit him with anything solid the entire match' date=' unlike the carwin fight which was completely understandable why he was rocked in round 1.[/quote']

thats cuz cain seemling knows how to throw a punch. Knows how to land it clean and deal damage. If you don't think there was any serious damage dealt then coudl you please explain to me why Brock's face was so freagin destroyed. It was even more of a mess than it was against Carwin.

Archived