Told you so

DKF

No one believed me, when I said Lesnar has horrible takedown skills. Even when he got Cain down he sprung right back up. I TOLD YOU SO *****ES!!!!

Shady I will have your new avatar ready by morning

Tom_McC and Dinosaur enjoy your new sigs

This is getting ****ing retarded...

Cain Velasquez shows VERY impressive technique and soooo much improvement, and everyone acts like it is because Brock has ****** takedowns? He won over 100 amateur wrestling matches, and only lost a few. What Cain did was impressive, it wasn't that Brock is ****, you ****ing mongoloids. If GSP took down someone who stood right up after it would be ****ing ridiculous for people to say "OH I TOLD YOU HIS TAKEDOWNS WERE ******" and someone else to say "Yeah, I guess you were right".. It just takes ONE ****ing guy to do a good job, and the other guys totally garbage.

Cain Velasquez shows VERY impressive technique and soooo much improvement' date=' and everyone acts like it is because Brock has ****** takedowns? He won over 100 amateur wrestling matches, and only lost a few. What Cain did was impressive, it wasn't that Brock is ****, you ****ing mongoloids. If GSP took down someone who stood right up after it would be ****ing ridiculous for people to say "OH I TOLD YOU HIS TAKEDOWNS WERE ******" and someone else to say "Yeah, I guess you were right".. It just takes ONE ****ing guy to do a good job, and the other guys totally garbage.[/quote']

yikes:eek::eek:

Cain Velasquez shows VERY impressive technique and soooo much improvement' date=' and everyone acts like it is because Brock has ****** takedowns? He won over 100 amateur wrestling matches, and only lost a few. What Cain did was impressive, it wasn't that Brock is ****, you ****ing mongoloids. If GSP took down someone who stood right up after it would be ****ing ridiculous for people to say "OH I TOLD YOU HIS TAKEDOWNS WERE ******" and someone else to say "Yeah, I guess you were right".. It just takes ONE ****ing guy to do a good job, and the other guys totally garbage.[/quote']

settle pettle

Archived