that was a great card!!!

banga94

Agreed every fight was great till Shields embarrassed himself how he gets a title shot over Fitch is beyond me...

OMG what are you talking about? That was a great technical fight! Everyone loves seeing man-love! You must not be a fan of MMA!

That's sarcasm for anyone that didn't pick up on it.

well' date=' it was.... anyone that says it wusnt clearly knows nuffin about mma.......

im not usually a fan of decision fights but yeh....every fight was preeeeeety interesting...

any1 object?[/quote']

I agree. Sanchez vs Thiago was definitely the standout fight' date=' but overall it was a good card. The critics will complain about a lack of finishes but the fights on that card were enjoyable.[/quote']

I agree' date=' the Shields fight was mediocre but that's just a testament to how much of a cancer Shields is to a fight.

Every other fight was intense. The Sanchez v Thiago fight should be fight of the night, if not the year; it was just pure awesome. This was by far the best card and best UFC event in a long time.[/quote']

****ing A.

Diego vs Thiago is definately my favorite fight of the year so far.

I swear to God every time I think Diego is gonna win he loses but every time I think he's gonna lose he puts on one of the best fights of the year.

lol Crazy son of a *****.

****ing a.

Diego vs thiago is definately my favorite fight of the year so far.

i swear to god every time i think diego is gonna win he loses but every time i think he's gonna lose he puts on one of the best fights of the year.

lol crazy son of a *****.

exactly!!!!

Archived