Well boys (and BEG), it's been fun

Kristufa

account bet on Lesnar??????? man you really do need a break from this site and UFC if you did that....stop believing UFC hype im almost glad your gone if you bet your account on Lesnar...we need to weed out these fraudulent "MMA fans"

Lol this was 4 months ago bro.

Kinda hurts you say that ;)

lol sorry Kris' date=' im just so sick of these so called MMA fans who bet their house(or account) on Lesnar like he was unstoppable because of his size...nothing personal but i thought you were smarter than that lol[/quote']

Lol had to.

If you read some of the earlier posts, it's main purpose was to get rid of an awful poster.

I just didn't think Cain would have the tools to beat him (wrestling base and all).

Thought it would be safe enough, and he doesn't post here anymore but I thought I might as well honor it ;)

Lol had to.

If you read some of the earlier posts' date=' it's main purpose was to get rid of an awful poster.

I just didn't think Cain would have the tools to beat him (wrestling base and all).

Thought it would be safe enough, and he doesn't post here anymore but I thought I might as well honor it ;)[/quote']

well ill consider you a martyr then so you went out with respect, like i said nothing personal and no offense but that was just flat out stupid lol, im not gonna lie i didnt know who would get the W in this fight but it wasnt because it was a good match up it was because I wasnt sold on both Brock or Cain, neither are truly proven against great MMA talent...the UFC HW division is so sloppy and over hyped that its stupid to think this is the top organization anymore...basically they have the best p4p promoters and wallets to sell fights

well ill consider you a martyr then so you went out with respect' date=' like i said nothing personal and no offense but that was just flat out stupid lol, im not gonna lie i didnt know who would get the W in this fight but it wasnt because it was a good match up it was because I wasnt sold on both Brock or Cain, neither are truly proven against great MMA talent...the UFC HW division is so sloppy and over hyped that its stupid to think this is the top organization anymore...basically they have the best p4p promoters and wallets to sell fights[/quote']

Haha best P4P promoters in the sport usually brings the best talent in ;)

With the exception of the HW division of course ;)

But yeah, probably a brash move on my part haha.

Well anyways, last post on this account.

Later homie ;)

Haha best P4P promoters in the sport usually brings the best talent in ;)

With the exception of the HW division of course ;)

But yeah' date=' probably a brash move on my part haha.

Well anyways, last post on this account.

Later homie ;)[/quote']

im sure youll be back, itd be a shame to lose a good poster over such an over hyped fight...i wont hold it against you though. look at it as a win/win, yes you screwed yourself but at least the sport of MMA has had its eyes opened with your loss

btw stop winking at me....its against man law! lol take care bro

Kris!

Dites-moi que c'est pas vrai! Je comprends - mais vous avez l'autre nom n'est pas? Vous pouvez utilisez ca...non?

Laisses-moi pas tout seul ici - SVP!!!!!!

Sacrament!

Isn't talking in a different language against the rules?

And I suppose he can make another account as he only lost an account bet, and why don't you want to be left here alone?

Isn't talking in a different language against the rules?

And I suppose he can make another account as he only lost an account bet' date=' and why don't you want to be left here alone?[/quote']

Any first grader can translate what I wrote. I didn't use big complicated words.

And Kris is a great guy, and Canadian, and intelligent...and the combination of the three is rare in these parts. So yeah - shame to lose him.

And I didn't tell him to make another account BTW. Use a better translation engine next time.

hahaha! ;)

Any first grader can translate what I wrote. I didn't use big complicated words.

And Kris is a great guy' date=' and Canadian, and intelligent...and the combination of the three is rare in these parts. So yeah - shame to lose him.

And I didn't tell him to make another account BTW. Use a better translation engine next time.

hahaha! ;)[/quote']

I didn't day you did, you just asked him was he allowed to make another account.

It's still against the rules to post in different languages.

I didn't day you did' date=' you just asked him was he allowed to make another account.

It's still against the rules to post in different languages.[/quote']

Ok - you win. Report me.

I never asked him if he was allowed to make another account.

He's French...ask him if that is what I said. Or anyone French...that is not what I said.

BTW - why do you care?

Posting under another account will get them both banned.

Not if he wasn't banned! I always understood that to be the rule. If you are banned and you create an account WHILE banned - then you get a perma ban.

If, however - you always had more than one account, and are not currently under ban - then you are good...am I not right G?

Besides, there are plenty of scum to choose from, aside from Kris to worry about here - to even think about banning him for such lunacy is nothing short of stupidity in my books.

Just sayin.

;)

Lol this was 4 months ago bro.

Kinda hurts you say that ;)

Yeah sorry to see you go but Brock Lesnar? The man who refers to himself in the third person all the time?!

LOL Kris and anyone who thought Lesnar could beat a complete fighers and animal like Cain or a potential fight with Fedor. Fedor would knock that clown clean out.

Archived