How do you see Lesnar vs Mir 3 going down ?

DKF

If you analyze the fight at 100 with Mir, you will see Mir took him down but instead of trying to escape he layed there content with getting brocksmashed. Now that Lesnar has been completely exposed by brownsmash i think that Mir would take the rematch. Mir's strikes are precise and powerful, as long as he doesn't do anything rash i see him hitting lesnar squarely and pounding him out.

This fight is likely to happen, Mir wants revenge, and Lesnar wants to get back up there. Dana probably wants this fight because tiebreakers and big names = $$$

Possibly a replay of the second fight, but what im saying now is:

Lesnar has loss 20 lbs of fat off his body. Good for his endurance, not good for the way he fights. Mir is large now, and he found a good weight for himself. Mir has the second best striking in the division, behind Dos Santos. I think Mir could work to stand back up and strike with Lesnar, instead of being content with trying to get an unlikely submission from half gaurd. If you look at the initial takedown in the second fight, Mir popped up but he went back down for a kneebar.

Because he put on 15 pounds?

Come on now.

And completely revolutionized his striking, Lesnar has been exposed, Mir would have a better gameplan than "pray for a submission opening while he is kicking my *** one he implied in his last fight with Lesnar." His new gameplan would be more along the lines of "connect with a punch before he takes me down, so he spends the rest of the fight ducking and covering."

mir has good boxing' date='training with freddie roach. mir/lesnar 2 was totally different,he concentrated on how he beat lesnar in there 1st fight.now that brock was completely exposed with his stand up,i think mir has a high chance on knocking out brock.[/quote']

this , in the second fight he had an oppurtunity to stand up, but he went for a kneebar, lesnar stuffed it and then beat the hell out of him

It would go like the second fight. Mir's wrestling still pretty much sucks. He couldn't take Cro Cop down at all.

Cro Cop has some of the best tdd in that division among strikers, Carwin's is better, that's the only striker i can think of with better tdd.

lol no. Don't you know what Co-sign means?

lol yeah but I was focused more on the "*** statement" part.

And completely revolutionized his striking' date=' Lesnar has been exposed, Mir would have a better gameplan than "pray for a submission opening while he is kicking my *** one he implied in his last fight with Lesnar." His new gameplan would be more along the lines of "connect with a punch before he takes me down, so he spends the rest of the fight ducking and covering."[/quote']

Mir doesn't have the wrestling to stop him.

The only reason Cain got back up after Brock pulled him to the ground was because he is an all american wrestler.

Mir isn't.

Like I said just like their first fight.

Mir might rock Brock but he will still get taken down and he won't get back up.

Archived