Brock, humble in defeat.

everlast69

After time of becoming someone your not...

I'm sure he just wanted to gain some fan support and just figuered out that' date=' he isn't the world's most dangerous heavyweight like the UFC advertises him to be.[/quote']

It wasnt that, he's always been humble for the most part. The mir fight was because mir was talking alot of crap. I dunno about you but if youve played football and you score a touchdown on someone who was talking crap you tend to rub it in.

It wasnt that' date=' he's always been humble for the most part. The mir fight was because mir was talking alot of crap. I dunno about you but if youve played football and you score a touchdown on someone who was talking crap you tend to rub it in.[/quote']

See I'm opposite,

I let their mouthes fly, and then I do the talking on the mat.

It works 10/10.

I personally can't wait to see the evolved Brock after this loss' date=' will be some scary motivation.[/quote']

Hard to tell,

I hate Brock, but in all honesty, I don't think he will much-improve from this lose.

I guarantee the only gameplan he will reside to is trying to take the fight to the ground faster.

I don't think you can blame Brock Lesnar for any of his actions as of late. He's been a good representation of MMA and has behaved well since Mir II. Can you honestly say you'd make different decisions than he's made if you were in his position? Maybe, but I can't. I'm an opportunist and a competitor just like Brock and I think Brock has done what he's had to do to make the most of fighting and legitimizing himself as a competitor since WWE wasn't satisfying him. I'm sorry, but as a fighter with great expectations because of your size and more importantly as a champion, you can't just quietly twiddle your thumbs and tell everyone that you don't deserve to be there. Fighting has a very large mental aspect to it and successfully getting in your opponent's head can do wonders to effect the outcome of the fight before it even takes place, look at Sonnen.

Very impressed that Brock took the loss like a man.

dont care the amount of trash and crap he put mma threw isnt forgiving

- the way he acted after ufc 100

- saying canadian healthcare was pathetic

- making fun of velasquez's heritage

- all the trash he spoke leading into all his fights

- He acts like hes still in the WWE

- Claiming fedor is running from him and he was beter

LOTS MORE IM FORGETTING.

how the hell, i mean cmon, how are we going to get mma legalized in all of North America with a champion like this?

im glad we got a true champion now.

It wasnt that' date=' he's always been humble for the most part. The mir fight was because mir was talking alot of crap. I dunno about you but if youve played football and you score a touchdown on someone who was talking crap you tend to rub it in.[/quote']

he has never been humble.

did you even see after ufc 100? come on dude foaming at the mouth to the camra, making fun of bud light, saying he was gona have sex with his wife, saying frank mir had a horse shoe in his ***. embaressment

its about time he lost

Archived