Brock is finished.

guesswho

He was completely owned tonight. Blood looking like it was coming out of his enitire face and wreslting that once failed....he looked like a fish out of water. I never thought Brock was an MMA fighter, just the toughest guy at the BBQ party. he was groomed to beat 2 ex champs with huge gaps....age and injuries. Good for Brock that he got his shot....now its back to martial arts that are mixed.

He was completely owned tonight. Blood looking like it was coming out of his enitire face and wreslting that once failed....he looked like a fish out of water. I never thought Brock was an MMA fighter' date=' just the toughest guy at the BBQ party. he was groomed to beat 2 ex champs with huge gaps....age and injuries. Good for Brock that he got his shot....now its back to martial arts that are mixed.[/quote']

brock let cain own him, he needs to know he needs to fight back when he is getting hit and not go in retreat mode

He was completely owned tonight. Blood looking like it was coming out of his enitire face and wreslting that once failed....he looked like a fish out of water. I never thought Brock was an MMA fighter' date=' just the toughest guy at the BBQ party. he was groomed to beat 2 ex champs with huge gaps....age and injuries. Good for Brock that he got his shot....now its back to martial arts that are mixed.[/quote']

Brock is gonna get cut from the UFC.

hahahahaah looks like everyone now is jumping off the Lesnar bandwagon, and to think you guys thought he coukd beat Fedor. Fedor wouldve done the exact same thing to Lesnar only 1 punch wouldve knocked him out

I wonder what Brock will do now that MMA isn't working out for him... rugby? curling? figure skating?

HAHA! And I'm tired of people call him "humble in defeat".. it's not that he's "humble in defeat", but it's just hard to talk trash after you get owned. Enjoy your burrito and Corona, Brock. :)

hahahahaah looks like everyone now is jumping off the Lesnar bandwagon' date=' and to think you guys thought he coukd beat Fedor. Fedor wouldve done the exact same thing to Lesnar only 1 punch wouldve knocked him out[/quote']

jumping off? Sorry but the majority of mma fans were never on Brock vehicle. Brock is what 5-1? We have rookies in the UFC with mnore wins than that and still havent got a chance for a title shot but Brock gets one with 1-1? Too funny.

HAHA! And I'm tired of people call him "humble in defeat".. it's not that he's "humble in defeat"' date=' but it's just hard to talk trash after you get owned. Enjoy your burrito and Corona, Brock. :)[/quote']

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! thats hilarious. he'll still probably eat the burrito he's just gonna have to suck it through a straw

jumping off? Sorry but the majority of mma fans were never on Brock vehicle. Brock is what 5-1? We have rookies in the UFC with mnore wins than that and still havent got a chance for a title shot but Brock gets one with 1-1? Too funny.

i see where caveman is coming from... it seemed like every other thread for the past month or so was how brock was going to destroy... DESTROY cain velasquez... run through him like he was nothing... squish him like a flea on his *******... now all i read is how much brock sucks *** and is gonna get cut... it truely amazes me how people jump from one side to another just like that ... brock nut huggers, accept that he lost and stay with him because he will make a comeback. he's still very talented and i have no doubt he'll come back stronger... he better just hope cain velasquez comes down with the flu or something the next time he has the opportunity to fight him because velasquez is a ****ing terminator plain and simple... which is why i never doubted him to begin with... had he lost though i wouldn't be like "i knew cain sucked all along!" lol... scary individual...

congratulations cain! :)

I know isnt it' date=' I think UFC hyped someone who wasnt on the level everyone thought he was on. I mean yes he is an NCAA Wrestling Champion, no one can take that away from. But he never did anything else to improve of his skills, he never learned in his 2 years in MMA how to strike proficiently to help advance his skillset. He depended on his wrestling too much, it showed against Carwin & now it showed even more against Cain. He gassed himself out trying to get Cain down almost like he did against Randy at UFC 91.

i see where caveman is coming from... it seemed like every other thread for the past month or so was how brock was going to destroy... DESTROY cain velasquez... run through him like he was nothing... squish him like a flea on his *******... now all i read is how much brock sucks *** and is gonna get cut... it truely amazes me how people jump from one side to another just like that ... brock nut huggers, accept that he lost and stay with him because he will make a comeback. he's still very talented and i have no doubt he'll come back stronger... he better just hope cain velasquez comes down with the flu or something the next time he has the opportunity to fight him because velasquez is a ****ing terminator plain and simple... which is why i never doubted him to begin with... had he lost though i wouldn't be like "i knew cain sucked all along!" lol... scary individual...

congratulations cain! :)

this^^

Archived