What I noticed about Brock tonight.

MattN

Just like his bout with Carwin, when he got hit in the face, he would either cover his face with both arms or duck his head face down, both completely block his vision, so he can't see what's coming. This is a completely noob move for any striker.

Second, his legs are all wobbly only after a few punches land on his face then dropped like sack of meat, just like the Carwin's fight. Ben Rothwell and Cheick Kongo survives better than him. Kongo survived for hundreds of relentless punches, that's a fact "HUNDREDS". Maybe his chicken legs are too weak for his huge upper body lol. The guy calves are too small for his body. Or maybe the Carwin's fight screw up his brain like what happenned to Chuck Liddell.

Brock is still green and needs to work on over coming pressure' date=' when ever he gets put in that position he's totally clueless on how to get out of it and looks like a scared kid....[/quote']

I agree. His stand up doesn't look any better than it was when he started. Cain, on the other hand, has improved at an alarming rate. Cain blasted Brock in the face with numerous punches, and there was a point when you knew it was over, even though Brock hung on for a minute or so longer.

It just proves that size and strength can't overcome technique. Cain was clearly the more skilled fighter. Too say that Brock has no skill or that his previous fights were flukes is asinine. He's a good heavyweight with a major weakness in his stand-up game. He is a better wrestler than Cain and proved that in the early moments of the fight, but this is MMA and not a wrestling match.

I wonder if they're going to do the Brock/Mir rubber match now. I think Cain will beat JDS without much problem.

Brock just can't take a punch. Either that' date=' or he is just afraid of getting hit which explains why he runs away like a little six year old getting picked on on the play ground when he doesn't even come remotely close to getting hit clean and hard.[/quote']

Agreed, he also flee at Cain's flurry punches, just like the Carwin's fight. Soon after fell like a sack of meat.

Just like his bout with Carwin' date=' when he got hit in the face, he would either cover his face with both arms or duck his head face down, both completely block his vision, so he can't see what's coming. This is a completely noob move for any striker.

Second, his legs are all wobbly only after a few punches land on his face then dropped like sack of meat, just like the Carwin's fight. Ben Rothwell and Cheick Kongo survives better than him. Kongo survived for hundreds of relentless punches, that's a fact "HUNDREDS". Maybe his chicken legs are too weak for his huge upper body lol. The guy calves are too small for his body. Or maybe the Carwin's fight screw up his brain like what happenned to Chuck Liddell.[/quote']

brock is not comfortable taking punches.his only tool is laying on his opponent and smashing them,but what he didn't saw was what if his opponent can defend those TD.

Just like his bout with Carwin' date=' when he got hit in the face, he would either cover his face with both arms or duck his head face down, both completely block his vision, so he can't see what's coming. This is a completely noob move for any striker.

Second, his legs are all wobbly only after a few punches land on his face then dropped like sack of meat, just like the Carwin's fight. Ben Rothwell and Cheick Kongo survives better than him. Kongo survived for hundreds of relentless punches, that's a fact "HUNDREDS". Maybe his chicken legs are too weak for his huge upper body lol. The guy calves are too small for his body. Or maybe the Carwin's fight screw up his brain like what happenned to Chuck Liddell.[/quote']

yea needs to fight back and stop going in retreat mode brock would of won i guarentee it

I agree. His stand up doesn't look any better than it was when he started. Cain' date=' on the other hand, has improved at an alarming rate. Cain blasted Brock in the face with numerous punches, and there was a point when you knew it was over, even though Brock hung on for a minute or so longer.

It just proves that size and strength can't overcome technique. Cain was clearly the more skilled fighter. Too say that Brock has no skill or that his previous fights were flukes is asinine. He's a good heavyweight with a major weakness in his stand-up game. He is a better wrestler than Cain and proved that in the early moments of the fight, but this is MMA and not a wrestling match.

I wonder if they're going to do the Brock/Mir rubber match now. I think Cain will beat JDS without much problem.[/quote']

When did Lesnar prove he had better wrestling? Cain stuffed almost all his take down attempts and got back up from the takedowns that did happen immediately. I'd say Cain even being the smaller guy out wrestled Brock in that fight and smashed the hell out of his face while at it.

I laughed my *** off when Brock was running away' date=' falling and spinning while Cain just slowly walked at him. CLASSIC. Toughest SOB around, huh, Brock? Pshhhh[/quote']

That rolling around was a true depiction of cain's ownage. I saw a similar thing happen to some fat guy that fought Ken Shamrock today on inside MMA. never thought i would see it again so soon..

When did Lesnar prove he had better wrestling? Cain stuffed almost all his take down attempts and got back up from the takedowns that did happen immediately. I'd say Cain even being the smaller guy out wrestled Brock in that fight and smashed the hell out of his face while at it.

qft

That's because he has horrible stand up.

Just shows how much of a fluke his other fights were.

His previous fights weren't a fluke he's good when he can fight his game and the opponent he faces bends to his will... Once he's pressured he gets scared runs and cowers into the fetal position turtling up hoping guys like Carwin and Cain stop punching his head in...

I guess JDS won't have much of a problem beating Lesnar either, Lesnser will do good against submission and ground game minded fighters but strikers he'll probally lose until he learns how to strike back...

I agree. His stand up doesn't look any better than it was when he started. Cain' date=' on the other hand, has improved at an alarming rate. Cain blasted Brock in the face with numerous punches, and there was a point when you knew it was over, even though Brock hung on for a minute or so longer.

I wonder if they're going to do the Brock/Mir rubber match now. I think Cain will beat JDS without much problem.[/quote']

I was surprised Lesnar couldn't keep Cain down I think after Cain got up it was over for Lesnar never would have thought Cain would embarrass Lesnar that bad Crazy... I'm liking Cain more and more he's a impressive fighter...

how can u say lesnar doesnt have skill he has wrestling skills its just his standup is LOL he should fight roy nelson after he gets knocked out by carwin...

His wrestling skills are overhyped too........he just got schooled by a lesser wrestler who he outwrighed by nearly 30 pounds.

Lesnar will fight once more in the UFC, lose, then leave MMA and attempt to make the Detroit Lions practice squad.

Brock just can't take a punch. Either that' date=' or he is just afraid of getting hit which explains why he runs away like a little six year old getting picked on on the play ground when he doesn't even come remotely close to getting hit clean and hard.[/quote']

YEA then you go hit him in the face!! and see who runs like six year old girl!!!

I have reason to believe Cain watched the Carwin lesnar fight a few times and just learnt from what Carwin did wrong. Let him get up and punch him some more befoer going for the kill.

I was so unimpressed by Lesnar, great athlete who really is just at the beginning of his MMA career and he didn't improve one bit. I saw nothing new from him. I don't know what happened there if he is trying somehting new for strikiing and hasn't got it yet but before his next fight he needs to improve 5 times as much if he is going to beat anyone with good TDD against a guy his size (ie not just good, good against a 265 monster).

BS. Straight up crap.

He got his *** kicked. He was exposed for the untalented MMA fighter that he is.

Deal with it.

look at the thread where the guy shows the clip of cain hitting brock in the back of the head causing brock to collapse then getting tko'ed. maybe you should know what you're talking about b4 u say this stuff and swear about it. u gonna ban me for this comment?

Archived