Tito?

Jbrahams

Haven't seen much talk about the Hammill vs Ortiz fight' date=' nothing great but Tito looked alright considering 99% of people hate him on here, I think he will try to fight again but probably shouldn't

Thoughts?[/quote']

Man Tito get's one more UFC shot in my opinion ...

Honestly I was wayyyyyyyyyy surprised by Tito's standup

I can't believe he didn't work for a double. I think he could have done some damage in that first round if he had taken Hamill to the floor right after that first little flurry

Man Tito get's one more UFC shot in my opinion ...

Honestly I was wayyyyyyyyyy surprised by Tito's standup

I can't believe he didn't work for a double. I think he could have done some damage in that first round if he had taken Hamill to the floor right after that first little flurry

yeah he had a bit of a flare about him, I think he was too tired to get Matt off him in the last couple of rounds

inb4 Tito is a can that needs to retire

I don't think he's a can' date=' but he is nothing more than a mid-level gatekeeper / stepping stone now[/quote']

he's got to be in that weird mind****-caught-in-an-extended-losing-streak ...

my guess is they'll give him someone way lower ... like maybe Brilz hahah ... If Brilz beats Tito I'll kill myself on webcam haha

yeah he had a bit of a flare about him' date=' I think he was too tired to get Matt off him in the last couple of rounds[/quote']

ya ... he was accumulating some damage as the fight progressed too ....

I'm glad Rogan acknowledged the broken orbital he had at UFC 106 (I had a cracked skull)

Guest [Deleted User]

Tito surprised me he came at a lot faster than he did in the Forrest fight where he was just bumbling around looking like the Hunchback of NotreDame it almost looked like the old Tito was back in the octagon...for a couple of minutes.

Tito surprised me he came at a lot faster than he did in the Forrest fight where he was just bumbling around looking like the Hunchback of NotreDame it almost looked like the old Tito was back in the octagon...for a couple of minutes.

Tito needs to stay out of his head as the fight progresses ...

let the emotions bring him into the fight and then tune them out and let instinct take over.

Archived