Shaub says he wants Mir.

Shady_Champ

Mir and Lesnar are definately fighting.

I was actually about to make a thread about who Schaub should fight next.

Brock/Mir is obvious.

Carwin/Nelson and JDS/Cain are already locked in.

I guess they're gonna have to give him another gate keeper like Kongo...unless Kongo is fighting Browne again because of the draw...

I want Nog and Cro Cop to fight each other...

Schaubs gonna have to wait for someone to get injured.

stop acting like Schaub is going to go anywhere' date=' he really isnt im not a hater saying he sucks im just saying he is no big deal and definitely not well rounded enough to contend with top comp[/quote']

I 100% agree with you, he has the striking if he can keep it up, but he's not world class, Schaub has work to do still, I predict a gonzaga/ kongo/ struve .

I think Dana will make the fight. Who wins and how?

Schaub isn't ready for Mir and I don't see Mir taking the fight, because it would be a step backwards for him. He is probably on his knees right now, begging to be Lesnar's next opponent. Schaub needs to be more realistic. He probably should be fighting a guy like Nogueira or Kongo next.

Schaub isn't ready for Mir and I don't see Mir taking the fight' date=' because it would be a step backwards for him. He is probably on his knees right now, begging to be Lesnar's next opponent. Schaub needs to be more realistic. He probably should be fighting a guy like Nogueira or Kongo next.[/quote']

I think Stefan Struve would be a good fight too.

Not that I think Shaub can beat Mir, but to say Mir is way out of his league is stupid...very stupid...the same people who say that, said Cain couldn't hang with Brock...get it through your heads, these are professionally trained athletes...no one in the HW division is miles ahead of anyone else....Mir isn't as spectacular as some of you dweebasaurs make him out to be...Shaub trains with top notch guys, like Carwin...I'm sure he could hold his own against Mir, so stop with the stupidness....with that said, I do believe we will see a Brock/Mir 3....so maybe Shaub fights Browne, Cro Cop or Kongo

Archived