Carwin, Mir, Kongo, and JDS can all beat Cain.

ThirstForBLOOD

Trust me' date=' Cain will not even be able to defend the belt.[/quote']

They only needed Cain to win the belt. Now ESPN will probably do an entire specail on "hispanic UFC fighters". They pull in the racist masses, and then the UFC stops paying off cains competition/the refs and Cain starts to lose. he's got nothing. goood wrestling, but that's it. Nothing special. Without fixed fights, he probanly would't make top ten.

They only needed Cain to win the belt. Now ESPN will probably do an entire specail on "hispanic UFC fighters". They pull in the racist masses' date=' and then the UFC stops paying off cains competition/the refs and Cain starts to lose. he's got nothing. goood wrestling, but that's it. Nothing special. Without fixed fights, he probanly would't make top ten.[/quote']

Tuck that stupidness in bed and go to sleep!

I feel that Carwin, JDS, and Mir could, but I wouldn't count on it if he ever rematches Kongo.

I'm gonna be pulling for JDS big-time when they fight, but honestly I think Cain has more than a good chance at taking him when they fight. JDS's ground game and wrestling defense hasn't faced a test on the level of what Cain will bring, and I think that'll be enough to make the difference, even if JDS could likely outbox the **** out of him.

Archived