Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

SCOver2

darth_vader_nooo_7675.jpeg

suicide.gif

polls_image001_1007_595349_poll_xlarge.gif

Hats off to Cain' date='

Brock looked great to start the fight and when he he couldn't secure the TD it was all downhill.

Stoppage was premature. Lesnar was not hurt at all by those pattycake punches. That was obvious.

Brock fan till the end.[/quote']

Nice pix SCO

SCO' date=' you've gain a new fan... Brock didn't, but you did :)[/quote']

LOL

If true I stand corrected.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Dont worry SCO unlike you I wont rub in the fact that Lesnat lost. Hats off Cain for usuing a great plan to win the UFC title. Lets hope he can keep it against JDS now

suicide.gif

Hats off to Cain' date='

Brock looked great to start the fight and when he he couldn't secure the TD it was all downhill.

Stoppage was premature. Lesnar was not hurt at all by those pattycake punches. That was obvious.

its all good sco,want a corona?

suicide.gif

Hats off to Cain' date='

brocks face was pretty ****in disgusting, dude... one word describes my reaction to it... OUCH!!!

if my face was pounded into hamburger meat like that I would have probably verbally submitted too :)

lol... i give lesnar his respect though... he's without a doubt talented and I'm sure he will come back stronger than ever...

anybody else shocked and impressed about how joe rogan was talking about cains punching power and how he completely annihilated james tony's 1300 psi punch on the punching power machine thing with a what.. 2230 psi punch or somethin like that? thats pretty sick... a bit ironic too considering everyone was calling him pillowfisted and he has the hardest punch ever recorded... at least on the machine joe rogan was talking about... like i said... OUCH

suicide.gif

Hats off to Cain' date='

hahahahahhahahha you brock nut hugger he got his *** whooped cain made that punk look like a b i t c h just like your mom hahahahahahah

suicide.gif

Hats off to Cain' date='

Stoppage was premature. [b']Lesnar was not hurt at all[/b] by those pattycake punches. That was obvious.

Brock fan till the end.

did you watch the fight? I'm pretty sure I seen a battered / bloody face.

He did look good in the opening moments of the round' date=' but what do you mean when you say he "couldn't secure the TD?" Lesnar took a fresh Cain Velasquez down twice, even after having been blasted in the face with punches. Cain was excellent at scrambling though, and was able to get back to his feet. Cain's takedown wasn't much of one at all, and it was after Brock was already hurt. Brock went to stand up immediately, but buckled and went back to his knees. It was at that point that I knew it was the beginning of the end and that he was in serious trouble.

Brock is a better and more powerful wrestler than Cain, but as I've said countless times, this isn't The Ultimate Wrestler. Brock had no answer to Cain's numerous punches and when he got tagged with the knee to the face I think he was beyond recovery at that point.

I disagree. While Lesnar was still defending himself and was clearly not KO'd when the fight was stopped, I don't think he could've lasted until the end of the round. Lesnar has a good chin and Cain doesn't have one punch knockout power, but that matters little when you can blasted with countless shots to the face. The stiff knee to the noggin really sealed the deal.

Brock is a bigger, stronger opponent with better wrestling. He showed that tonight. Cain Velasquez is a better fighter all around. He showed that tonight as well, which is why he's the new champ.

He did look good in the opening moments of the round' date=' but what do you mean when you say he "couldn't secure the TD?" Lesnar took a fresh Cain Velasquez down twice, even after having been blasted in the face with punches. Cain was excellent at scrambling though, and was able to get back to his feet. Cain's takedown wasn't much of one at all, and it was after Brock was already hurt. Brock went to stand up immediately, but buckled and went back to his knees. It was at that point that I knew it was the beginning of the end and that he was in serious trouble.

Brock is a better and more powerful wrestler than Cain, but as I've said countless times, this isn't The Ultimate Wrestler. Brock had no answer to Cain's numerous punches and when he got tagged with the knee to the face I think he was beyond recovery at that point.

I disagree. While Lesnar was still defending himself and was clearly not KO'd when the fight was stopped, I don't think he could've lasted until the end of the round. Lesnar has a good chin and Cain doesn't have one punch knockout power, but that matters little when you can blasted with countless shots to the face. The stiff knee to the noggin really sealed the deal.

Brock is a bigger, stronger opponent with better wrestling. He showed that tonight. Cain Velasquez is a better fighter all around. He showed that tonight as well, which is why he's the new champ.[/quote']

Brock verbally taped out. Maybe his chin can take a punch but not his willpower.

suicide.gif

Hats off to Cain' date='

[b']Stoppage was premature[/b]. Lesnar was not hurt at all by those pattycake punches. That was obvious.

Brock fan till the end.

Ya premature just like you're birth

Lesfail begged herb to stop the fight, he was in fear for his life

Face it Brock isn't a fighter hes a fake fighter go back to the WWE, he can't take getting hit in the face he doesn't belong in the ufc

You truly are a Brocktard till the end!

suicide.gif

Hats off to Cain' date='

He had no balance at all. That was hilarious/pathetic when he fell, spun around, and fell down again. Plus Cain dropped him again right after that. He couldn't even stand and he certainly wasn't defending himself intelligently once Cain had top position.

Almost forgot this one, but did anyone notice how Brock was so lost he just leaned on the cage writh his right shoulder, leaving Cain completely free to wail on him. And Brock's face was covered in his blood and I guarantee he couldn't he couldn't see a damn thing.

Brock got his *** whipped plain and simple. Just accept it.

Early stoppage??no chance watch it again a before it was stopped you can hear a muffled brocks voice shouting stop!stop! LMFAO

brock verbally submited and tryed to tap' date='confirmed by dana white himself and journalists at the the presser,who were ofcourse all ring side.[/quote']

SCO will never, ever watch that again!

Brock doesn't like getting hit... at all.

he's the biggest baby for having such a strong chin. you'd think with his warrior like spirit he'd be totally up for taking a beating but the way he ran during the Carwin fight and how he quit last night shows how easily he can be beaten.

Brock Lesnar will NEVER be champion again. Mark my words.

Plus, I don't think that he's able to handle his size once he gets hit. Did you notice how off balance he was when he was running backwards and just couldn't stand up?

I think we all realize that the Lesnar era is now and forever OVER.

What confuses me is during the post fight conference Valasquez said Lesnar didn't verbally submit but Dana said he thought he did verbally submit. Obviously Cain would have the much better position on this. Did I mis understand? Further, i've asked in 5 threads now for the time on the clock when he submitted. Anyone able to produce that time?

What confuses me is during the post fight conference Valasquez said Lesnar didn't verbally submit but Dana said he thought he did verbally submit. Obviously Cain would have the much better position on this. Did I mis understand? Further' date=' i've asked in 5 threads now for the time on the clock when he submitted. Anyone able to produce that time?[/quote']

Cain didn't say Brock did not verbally submit. He was asked if he heard him and Cain said no. Dana was watching the monitor and thought he saw Brock say "stop" and apparently some ringside photographers saw or heard the same. No concrete evidence as of yet it would seem.

fights over. Cain won. Brock lost. Props to both of them, Cain for his performance, and Brock for his post fight interview.

now, lets see JDS vs the burrito burgler. personally.. I think Cain will win. Cain's wrestling and smothering type style will be too much for JDS. I think I kind of like the heavyweight division now.

Archived