Who cares?!

DistantCounterKO

Everybody is making such a big deal now that Lesnar has lost the championship. Who cares?! The majority of people that watched tonight could care less about Velasquez' win ...everybody just wanted to see Lesnar lose. All of you Brock haters that ordered the event tonight and are talking **** need to remember one thing...you just paid to see Brock Lesnar fight. Regardless of his loss...you still paid to see it happen. Don't bother replying with accusations that I'm a "fanboy" because I could care less about Brock Lesnar. I just think it's cute that you people are praising Cain Velasquez so much now just because he beat someone you wanted to lose. Get over it...Lesnar's chances of regaining the title in a rematch are greater than Velasquez' chances of successfully defending it against Junior Dos Santos. With that being said...I'm sure all the guys at Blackhouse were stoked to see Velasquez win as well.

It's a big deal because Brock was build up as this massive invincible champion and he lost his belt to the underdog. Millions of people watched this ppv so lots of people care. I think Brock Haters got their money's worth and they don't regret it one bit. As for me I streamed that ****.

Only a brock fan would get all depressed and make a who cares thread about a fight as big as this one.

It's a big deal because Brock was build up as this massive invincible champion and he lost his belt to the underdog. Millions of people watched this ppv so lots of people care. I think Brock Haters got their money's worth and they don't regret it one bit. As for me I streamed that ****.

Only a brock fan would get all depressed and make a who cares thread about a fight as big as this one.

Who said anything about being depressed? and I thought I made it clear that I could care less about Brock Lesnar...? haha Shows how ignorant you are. Oh but you're right about it being a big fight...it wasn't Velasquez' name that sold the fight. More people will pay to see Brock Lesnar's next fight than Velasquez' first title defense. That's just the way it is. You don't have to be a fan of Brock Lesnar to know that.

Everybody is making such a big deal now that Lesnar has lost the championship. Who cares?! The majority of people that watched tonight could care less about Velasquez' win ...everybody just wanted to see Lesnar lose. All of you Brock haters that ordered the event tonight and are talking **** need to remember one thing...you just paid to see Brock Lesnar fight. Regardless of his loss...you still paid to see it happen. Don't bother replying with accusations that I'm a "fanboy" because I could care less about Brock Lesnar. I just think it's cute that you people are praising Cain Velasquez so much now just because he beat someone you wanted to lose. Get over it...Lesnar's chances of regaining the title in a rematch are greater than Velasquez' chances of successfully defending it against Junior Dos Santos. With that being said...I'm sure all the guys at Blackhouse were stoked to see Velasquez win as well.

an endless see of lesnar fans were hugging his nuts for the last 3+ months and us cain fans are just getting our shots in now :) im not gonna lie... i do respect lesnar but don't care for him too much as a fighter or a person and did want to see him lose especially when so many people were talking him up so much for such a long time... i don't think lesnar is a bad fighter... on the contrary i think he's very talented and will come back stronger than ever i just feel velasquez wasn't getting the respect or credit that he deserved... this coupled with the fact that velasquez is one of my favorite fighters fueled my anticipation more than anything... i don't take anything away from brock i just give credit where it is due and for Cain its been long overdue... when it comes down to it i wanted cain to win more than i wanted brock to lose but it feels so undeniably that much better after all the anti cain threads/posts...

I didnt care that he lost either really' date=' but I was wanting to talk about other fights and everyone was blowing up the forum with brock and cain threads...got SO ANNOYING...[/quote']

sorry man... ya gotta expect it though after all the anti Cain threads previous to the fight plus combined with the fact that it was the main event and all its bound to happen :) the other fights will be appreciated after all the cain/brock excitement dies down but that might not be for a lil while... very high anticipation like i said...

he wasn't built up as "invincible" he lost to Mir and got rocked by Carwin, Brock haters put words in peoples mouths to make themselves look more credible afterwards

he wasn't built up as "invincible" he lost to Mir and got rocked by Carwin' date=' Brock haters put words in peoples mouths to make themselves look more credible afterwards[/quote']

Exactly. People just hate the guy so much it's ridiculous. They hate him so much that most people forget why they even hate him haha

Anyway...can't wait for the Silva/Belfort fight!

Archived