Sign in to follow this  
Shock_wave

Is Koscheck the biggest idiot alive today?

What do you think? Is Koscheck the biggest idiot alive today?

Koscheck keeps on saying that the public doesn't know the real him, but yet we all know the type of person he portrays himself to the public and what he does when he thinks no one is looking.

On last nights episode I noticed some things with Koscheck.

Koscheck picked Marc Stevens as his first pick, only because he was tricked in to cheating, when GSP put big letters on his clipboard.

- Idiot X 1

Crazy Bob Cook tried to warn Koshcheck that it may be a trap, but he didn't listen and chooses Marc Stevens anyways.

- Idiot X 1

Koscheck's 1st pick, Marc Stevens, loses to GSP's 6th pick, Cody Mckenzie

- Idiot X 2 - for his 1st pick losing to GSPs 6th choice, and an extra Idiot for picking Stevens in the first place!

Koscheck's 1st pick then loses the fight to his own 6th pick (Aaron Wilkinson - uk guy)

- Idiot X 2 - Extra Bonus Idiot move because he obviously doesn't know who are the best fighters at any given moment.

Kocheck offends Brad Tate and all male paramedic's across the country and also tries to pull his pants down on national TV

- Extra Idiot X 2 Bonus

Sevak comments on Brad's unit, because Koshcheck spurs on his team to mock others, and the fight between Brad and Koscheck starts

- Idiot X 2 - Basically tries to choke Brad ... you can't just go around trying to choke people in real life, its called assault.

Annoying Bully Jock Tactic number 1:

You create a team atmosphere and then get your team to attack the person you want to attack. Then when the attacked, takes an offense to any part of your team, you stand up for them, which creates more team spirit.

- Idiot X 1 for using the oldest bully trick in the book.

Dane tries to break up the fight, puts his hand on the back of Koschecks neck and stands in between him and Brad and then Koshcheck STIFF ARMS Dane's face (the guy who was trying to stop the fight) and then lies and says that someone was pushing me in my face so I pushed back.

- Idiot X 2

Koscheck then says GSP is making him look bad, by bringing Brad in, when GSP told his whole team not to trash talk in the first place.

- Idiot X 1

Koscheck then comes up with the "GSP didn't want the pressure" speech, to explain what had just happened and to claim that GSP wanted to sabotage him and make him look bad

- Idiot X 5 (for the super Idiot speech to spin it all around and because Koscheck doesn't need GSP to make him look bad)

19 on the Idiot-o-meter

Koscheck thought he was so smart, when GSP revealed weaknesses about his team, but he never realized that the last picks were not going to be chosen by him. So this information he gathers is of no real use to him to pick teams and little use later anyways.

- Idiot X 5

24 on the Idiot-o-meter for Josh Koscheck.

Is this guy the ultimate Idiot or what? How could anyone like this guy?

Come on show yourselves! Is there an actual Josh Koscheck fan ou there??

:)

Koscheck - "We kept it very professional"

Cut straight to Kos attacking the door/Tate with a plunger.

Koscheck - "Give me my plunger back"

IDIOT!

LOL

I forgot about that one!

Also why does he always seems to be doing things like pulling guys pants down, or things of that nature???

hmmm that must say something

I like the way he seemed pleased with himself saying he GSP was easy to trick as he had revealed his guys weaknesses.

Totally unaware that he himself had been tricked, by GSP, into wasting his first fighter pick.

:D

He just sounded so stupid and quite hypocritical all at the same time, here's a few of my favourites:

Koscheck complaining that Tate is just "yapping at him" and "trying to get at me", like he has been doing to GSP all season, then going on the say "I don't associate with those type of people"........

Koscheck claiming that GSP hired Tate to trash talk because he "can't handle trash talking himself", just after Koscheck throttled someone for saying he faked a knee(which is true).

Koscheck claiming GSP is "easy to trick" even though at the start of the season GSP tricked him in a much bigger way into taking Marc Stevens as his first pcik.

And my last one isn't Koscheck but mini-Kos Marc Stevens just because it is so hilarious after watching the whole episode:

"I don't think anybody's catching me in a guillotine like Cody did, I know Aaron's got a few wins by guillotine, but I don't see it happening"

What do you think? Is Koscheck the biggest idiot alive today?

Koscheck keeps on saying that the public doesn't know the real him' date=' but yet we all know the type of person he portrays himself to the public and what he does when he thinks no one is looking.

On last nights episode I noticed some things with Koscheck.

Koscheck picked Marc Stevens as his first pick, only because he was tricked in to cheating, when GSP put big letters on his clipboard.

- Idiot X 1

Crazy Bob Cook tried to warn Koshcheck that it may be a trap, but he didn't listen and chooses Marc Stevens anyways.

- Idiot X 1

Koscheck's 1st pick, Marc Stevens, loses to GSP's 6th pick, Cody Mckenzie

- Idiot X 2 - for his 1st pick losing to GSPs 6th choice, and an extra Idiot for picking Stevens in the first place!

Koscheck's 1st pick then loses the fight to his own 6th pick (Aaron Wilkinson - uk guy)

- Idiot X 2 - Extra Bonus Idiot move because he obviously doesn't know who are the best fighters at any given moment.

Kocheck offends Brad Tate and all male paramedic's across the country and also tries to pull his pants down on national TV

- Extra Idiot X 2 Bonus

Sevak comments on Brad's unit, because Koshcheck spurs on his team to mock others, and the fight between Brad and Koscheck starts

- Idiot X 2 - Basically tries to choke Brad ... you can't just go around trying to choke people in real life, its called assault.

Annoying Bully Jock Tactic number 1:

You create a team atmosphere and then get your team to attack the person you want to attack. Then when the attacked, takes an offense to any part of your team, you stand up for them, which creates more team spirit.

- Idiot X 1 for using the oldest bully trick in the book.

Dane tries to break up the fight, puts his hand on the back of Koschecks neck and stands in between him and Brad and then Koshcheck STIFF ARMS Dane's face (the guy who was trying to stop the fight) and then lies and says that someone was pushing me in my face so I pushed back.

- Idiot X 2

Koscheck then says GSP is making him look bad, by bringing Brad in, when GSP told his whole team not to trash talk in the first place.

- Idiot X 1

Koscheck then comes up with the "GSP didn't want the pressure" speech, to explain what had just happened and to claim that GSP wanted to sabotage him and make him look bad

- Idiot X 5 (for the super Idiot speech to spin it all around and because Koscheck doesn't need GSP to make him look bad)

19 on the Idiot-o-meter

Koscheck thought he was so smart, when GSP revealed weaknesses about his team, but he never realized that the last picks were not going to be chosen by him. So this information he gathers is of no real use to him to pick teams and little use later anyways.

- Idiot X 5

24 on the Idiot-o-meter for Josh Koscheck.

Is this guy the ultimate Idiot or what? How could anyone like this guy?

Come on show yourselves! Is there an actual Josh Koscheck fan ou there??

:)[/quote']

Excellant post. I posted something similar ( but no where near as in depth or as accurate) as you last night after the episode. (Dear Canada) He is embarassing Americans everywhere. Does anyone actually think that GSP is going to start, out of nowhere, for the first time in the season to start telling Kos his fighters strengths and weakness's. Like I am sure that Johnson is terrible on the ground at submission defense!! He is a wrestler. I understand it is a show and it is edited, but you can't edit someone choking out a Paramedic into a show if it didn't happen.

Koscheck isn't the brightest light bulb in the light bulb factory! 17 94.44%

Koscheck is the MAN! 1 5.56%

Wow, Kos really made himself an account on the UFC forums, hes the only one who believes that he is the man. lol what a turd i really pity Kos fans sorry but he makes himself look like the biggest tool in mma. Talks **** and backs it up by faking knees and eyepokes

my fave was .......

"I dont associate with those kind of people."

I literally wanted to punch my TV at that point.

funny how quickly the "fake a knee" remark got to him........ after weeks of **** talk it only takes about 1 minute of "fake a knee" to get ****check into criminal assault mode.

Koscheck complaining that Tate is just "yapping at him" and "trying to get at me"' date=' like he has been doing to GSP all season, then going on the say "I don't associate with those type of people"........

[b']- Idiot X 1[/b]

Koscheck claiming that GSP hired Tate to trash talk because he "can't handle trash talking himself", just after Koscheck throttled someone for saying he faked a knee(which is true).

- Idiot X 2 (we have to give him a 2 here, because that is delusional!

Koscheck claiming GSP is "easy to trick" even though at the start of the season GSP tricked him in a much bigger way into taking Marc Stevens as his first pcik.

- Idiot X 5 (that one is a 5... because its just dam ironic and delusional!

Ha ha... okay all these are ones I MISSED :)

So I would give him an extra... 8 bonus idiot marks!! WOW

He is up to:

IDIOT x 32 lol

I like the way he seemed pleased with himself saying he GSP was easy to trick as he had revealed his guys weaknesses.

Totally unaware that he himself had been tricked' date=' by GSP, into wasting his first fighter pick.

:D[/quote']

Its a good point... AND FUNNY... when it happens to someone else... hehe but when it happens to you... not so much :)

So we learn a good lesson from Koscheck. Watch what you're doing and how other people view you. This is the... "you may be delusional" lesson. I think we can all say that at one point or another, everyone has been selfish and didn't see it from others perspectives... but dam... Koscheck does it so well!!!!1

Does anyone actually think that GSP is going to start' date=' out of nowhere, for the first time in the season to start telling Kos his fighters strengths and weakness's. [/quote']

I actually think GSP was being very honest. I think both Kos and GSP had plans and motives of who they wanted to pick, but then Dana kept letting them now that they should pick the best guys, regardless of teams. I think GSP just got in to the moment and was picking the best guys and being honest! I think Kos did trick him, he just got unlucky that it doesn't matter much now. Only time will tell I guess! Maybe we find out in the next episode!

I actually think GSP was being very honest. I think both Kos and GSP had plans and motives of who they wanted to pick, but then Dana kept letting them now that they should pick the best guys, regardless of teams. I think GSP just got in to the moment and was picking the best guys and being honest! I think Kos did trick him, he just got unlucky that it doesn't matter much now. Only time will tell I guess! Maybe we find out in the next episode!

The only theroy I have to explain this is that GSP was willing to divulge that information in order to sell that fight. If that was the case I think it was well worth it.

Also

"Poor Canada you have a very bad guy thats repping your country, very easily to trick" - Ironic, poorly stated, wrong word choice, and stupid 20 idiot points awarded to gryphon door!

" I actually think GSP was being very honest. I think both Kos and GSP had plans and motives of who they wanted to pick, but then Dana kept letting them now that they should pick the best guys, regardless of teams. I think GSP just got in to the moment and was picking the best guys and being honest! I think Kos did trick him, he just got unlucky that it doesn't matter much now. Only time will tell I guess! Maybe we find out in the next episode! "

The only theroy I have to explain this is that GSP was willing to divulge that information in order to sell that fight. If that was the case I think it was well worth it.

Also

"Poor Canada you have a very bad guy thats repping your country, very easily to trick" - Ironic, poorly stated, wrong word choice, and stupid 20 idiot points awarded to gryphon door!

my fave was .......

"I dont associate with those kind of people."

I literally wanted to punch my TV at that point.

funny how quickly the "fake a knee" remark got to him........ after weeks of **** talk it only takes about 1 minute of "fake a knee" to get ****check into criminal assault mode.

This , man the face of the paramedic was awesome lol .

This ' date=' man the face of the paramedic was awesome lol .[/quote']

Hey did you all see the aftermath show with Josh Koscheck.

They went in to GSP hiring Tate. Who in their right minds think GSP hired tate? Show yourselves!

Also its surprising. Kos still got 10% of the vote.

So besides everything, 1 out of 10 people still think Kos is a nice guy! Thats just crazy!

Koscheck says that both him and GSP are trying to get under each others skin, but I don't see GSP doing that. I see him trying to beat koscheck, but not trying to bug him...

This ' date=' man the face of the paramedic was awesome lol .[/quote']

They went in to GSP hiring Tate. Who in their right minds think GSP hired tate? Show yourselves!

So besides everything, 1 out of 10 people still think Kos is a nice guy! Thats just crazy!

Koscheck says that both him and GSP are trying to get under each others skin, but I don't see GSP doing that. I see him trying to beat koscheck, but not trying to bug him...

So besides everything' date=' 1 out of 10 people still think Kos is a nice guy! Thats just crazy!

Koscheck says that both him and GSP are trying to get under each others skin, but I don't see GSP doing that. I see him trying to beat koscheck, but not trying to bug him...[/quote']

currently 30-3

giving crotchcheck 1/11 which is 9.0909090909090909......%

not 1/10

just saying.

^^ voted for kos. am i the only one who finds him funny at all? think of how boring the season would be without kos. it would just be a bunch of ****ing robot nerds.

I don't think Koscheck is eligible for biggest idiot alive... the apology to both dane instantly & the male nurse gave that fool some points in my books, but still, clownshoe none the less, & title as one of many idiots alive remains.

I think we're all hoping Koscheck reads all these threads and realizes what a complete fool he made himself out to be on national tv but the sad part is he'd probably just laugh and say we're all male nurses or some dumb ****.

Trying to insult someone who doesn't understand anything more complicated then gay jokes is next to impossible.

^^ voted for kos. am i the only one who finds him funny at all? think of how boring the season would be without kos. it would just be a bunch of ****ing robot nerds.

he does bring a certain "je n'sais quoi" to the season.

he is entertaining, but watching a retarded ape try to fight his reflection is also highly amusing.

does this make the ape any less retarded?

does this make koscheck any less of an *******?

no sir it does NOT.

he is entertaining' date=' but watching a retarded ape try to fight his reflection is also highly amusing.

no sir it does NOT.[/quote']

This was just funny. I agree. At first watching an ape try to fight his reflection is funny.. but after a bit, its just pathetic :)

So we have 33 to 5

15.5 % of people still like Kos after this season.... wow

So 1 and a half people (almost 2 people out of 10) like josh koscheck. I thought his numbers would go down considerably.

I did a poll a long time ago and it was around 25% koscheck fans. So it looks like he has lost a lot of those fans.... but there still is them out there.

How come they don't talk in this thread lol and stand up for Kos?

I have to admit some the things Kos does is funny but he is a fool and d-bag. No class what so ever, tells his team to insult the other team (i.e. ganging up on Michael Johnson) etc etc. I hope GSP man handles Kos come December.

Koscheck - "We kept it very professional"

Cut straight to Kos attacking the door/Tate with a plunger.

Koscheck - "Give me my plunger back"

IDIOT!

I LOLd so hard!

I think we're all hoping Koscheck reads all these threads and realizes what a complete fool he made himself out to be on national tv but the sad part is he'd probably just laugh and say we're all male nurses or some dumb ****.

Trying to insult someone who doesn't understand anything more complicated then gay jokes is next to impossible.

If I was Kos and I said all this trash talk and I had an upcoming fight against GSP... there is no way' date=' I would be reading anything on the internet! He knows he is getting trashed all over the place and I am sure he doesn't care.

We all must admit, he is a smart business man. He has over hyped this fight. But I think it may back fire on him...

hes a tool, plain and simple, and allows himself to be used (in his own words of course)

You give him a compliment?!?!? :)

Tools are useful! haha

I wonder what kinda tool he is?? Maybe a crescent wrench?

anyone dissing kos' date=' is a robot... robot nerd. no wait, a robot male nurse nerd. yeah, thats it.[/quote']

WE ALL KNOW WHO YOUUUUUUUUUUUU VOTED FOR !!! :)

Hey here is one of the KOSH-HUMPERS! Wow, this is like spotting the bigfoot... you know I hoped you existed, but wasn't really sure if you did!

So what's it like being a Koshcheck fan? :)

Wow... 36 to 5... so 13.8% of people still like Kos....

About 14 people out of 100...

SO AT THE BELL CENTER.... the gate was 17,647 people

There is going to be 2450 Koshcheck fans out of 18,000 fans at the bell center.

This should be fun to watch! :)

I like Koschek because no matter how stupid a thing I do or how big an ****** I might be on a bad day Koschek allows me to feel good about myself because I know someone out there is 10 times stupider and 10 times a bigger ******

Wow... 36 to 5... so 13.8% of people still like Kos....

About 14 people out of 100...

SO AT THE BELL CENTER.... the gate was 17' date='647 people

There is going to be 2450 Koshcheck fans out of 18,000 fans at the bell center.

This should be fun to watch! :)[/quote']

Nah, the results will be scewed at the Bell Centre due to it being home field for GSP. I'd be surprised if 1% root of Douchchek

I like Koschek because no matter how stupid a thing I do or how big an ****** I might be on a bad day Koschek allows me to feel good about myself because I know someone out there is 10 times stupider and 10 times a bigger ******

That's one way to look at it. May try that one myself.

Nah' date=' the results will be scewed at the Bell Centre due to it being home field for GSP. I'd be surprised if 1% root of Douchchek[/quote']

in montreal, krotchchick fans will be eaten ALIVE.

wouldn't you like to know' date=' robot nerd.[/quote']

*in my best robot voice*

WHAT

DO

YOU

MEAN?

ERROR

ERRORRRR :)

NOW see that a REAL reason to like Koscheck! Its true and a very good point. In fact' date=' I feel really good now, for some reason :)

Nah, the results will be scewed at the Bell Centre due to it being home field for GSP. I'd be surprised if 1% root of Douchchek

Thats a good point... there will probably be less Koscheck fans then that.. like maybe 102 (instead of the figure I quoted before of 2450)

GOOD POINT! haha

You guys do realize something don't you? If for some freak of nature Koscheck wins, you guys realize that the 2 Kos fans in this forum, are going to OWN this topic! That would be Ironic if GSP lost though :)

My god, UFC 124 can not come soon enough.

Kos: "BAP! Right to the body" *Gay Laugh*

Kos: "This is all i've gotta say" *Forced smile and even gayer laugh*

130028d1263697713-mmo-development-time-6-years-too-long-billy-madison.jpg

"Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it."

My god' date=' UFC 124 can not come soon enough.

Kos: "BAP! Right to the body" *Gay Laugh*

Kos: "This is all i've gotta say" *Forced smile and even gayer laugh*

"Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it."[/quote']

I actually felt a little sorry for the moron after I saw that last night.

He looked like a demented child. Really stupid.

anyone dissing kos' date=' is a robot... robot nerd. no wait, a robot male nurse nerd. yeah, thats it.[/quote']

There's something terrible in appreciating Kos's "humor" while sporting this avatar... Just saying :P

gsp humor is lame he tries to be funny by intimidating some guy off some show. What was funny is when he tried doing in the last episode in training and not one person on his team was laughing.

Do you have a translation from Gibberish?

I wasn't saying GSP is funny. He's not. I am a fan of GSP fights, not of GSP's jokes.

I was saying Kos is NOT.

See the difference there?

he is entertaining' date=' but watching a retarded ape try to fight his reflection is also highly amusing.

no sir it does NOT.[/quote']

this is one of the best posts I've read on these forums. I laughed my *** off.

this is one of the best posts I've read on these forums. I laughed my *** off.

Yeah it was a gooder!

The funny thing is.. Koscheck still gets 14% of the vote! So he has went down some over the years (was about 25% of people liked him)

And I wonder how much extra cash he is making from being the "bad guy". Maybe he is smarter then us all :)

Yeah it was a gooder!

The funny thing is.. Koscheck still gets 14% of the vote! So he has went down some over the years (was about 25% of people liked him)

And I wonder how much extra cash he is making from being the "bad guy". Maybe he is smarter then us all :)

But can't he play the bad guy without looking and sounding stupid ?

I could understand the remarks and jabs at the competitors, GSP, and medic to be considered the "bad guy". But if he was intelligent one would think he wouldn't make such dumb comments.

But can't he play the bad guy without looking and sounding stupid ?

I could understand the remarks and jabs at the competitors' date=' GSP, and medic to be considered the "bad guy". But if he was intelligent one would think he wouldn't make such dumb comments.[/quote']

Yeah good point.

He's said the most stupid things I've ever heard. So stupid in fact, you'd think that he was joking lol

I just refuse to think someone is that stupid or archaic! There has to be a master plan...

Maybe he is fooling us all and maybe he has a secret plan to defeat GSP.

I wonder what would we all say if he won!!!?!?!!?