Sign in to follow this  
Shock_wave

Is Koscheck the biggest idiot alive today?

Honestly I use to like Koschuk before he opened his mouth. To me he was one of those average hard working fighters with a decent chin who usually put on a good showing when he fought but after watching this seasons Ultimate Fighter I have to say I am really sick of hearing what he has to say because all he says is immature garble and I don't know if he knows it or not but all his silly ranting is going to get him killed. GSP is what I call a real MMA fighter because of the respect he has for the game and the other fighters something Koschuk lacks totally. Lets face it Koschuk isn't in the same league as GSP I think Koschuk must have pissed Dana White off or something for White to put him in the Octagon with GSP. I managed to survive all episodes of this Ultimate Fighter only because it is going to be so sweet watching GSP punish Koschuk for all his BS. I only hope GSP doesn't go too far and end his career or something like that but if he did Koschuk asked for it, good luck Koschuk your really going to need it you should go to confession before the fight just in case!

I don't even think the most clever editing could stop Kos from looking like the UFC's biggest idiot. Just some of the highlights from Ep 10:

"George, what the **** were you watching, that fight sucked...you know, aaaand it's because of you"

"I think my relationship with GSP is *middle finger* right there"

"He's winning that fight George *odd twitch we haven't seen before from Kos* Cheers Georgie" *Blows Kiss*

He is transforming into Michael Scott from The Office, i'm cringing every time he appears on screen because I know how stupid and awkward his next lines will be.

Johnson vs Leroy sucked?

THE **** IS HE TALKING ABOUT?!!!

That was probably the best fight this season so far.

I LOL'd at that comment. Johnson vs Leeroy was a good fight. Leeroy really stepped his game up and put on a good fight.

I don't even think the most clever editing could stop Kos from looking like the UFC's biggest idiot. Just some of the highlights from Ep 10:

"George' date=' what the **** were you watching, that fight sucked...you know, aaaand it's because of you"

"I think my relationship with GSP is *middle finger* right there"

"He's winning that fight George *odd twitch we haven't seen before from Kos* Cheers Georgie" *Blows Kiss*

He is transforming into Michael Scott from The Office, i'm cringing every time he appears on screen because I know how stupid and awkward his next lines will be.[/quote']

LOL so true!

Yeah I couldn't believe Koscheck said that about the middle finger.

Also what's up with koscheck always trying to remove men's pants???????????? He was trying to do it to GSP!

I like how Koscheck is a playful person, but there is always that mean attitude behind it. Always like he has an agenda!

Also of course Kos was wrong again when he said he thought that GSP picked the fight (between MJ and Leroy) to eliminate one of his weaker guys (which is what Kos would probably do) but GSP did it, so both guys would respect each other. KOS WAS WRONG YET AGAIN!

And at the end, you could see MJ had much more respect, so it may cool out Leroy at the house now. He doesn't have so much to prove now.

Also what's up with koscheck always trying to remove men's pants???????????? He was trying to do it to GSP!

He did want to "motorboat his ***" after all.

Who would have thought all those seasons of TUF ago that Chris Leben would end up a fan favorite while Kosjoke became one of the most reviled people in the sport. (I never liked him from the start, his bullyish ways were obvious to me)

He is a joke of a person and fighter and it isn't even a funny joke at that.

He is transforming into Michael Scott from The Office' date=' i'm cringing every time he appears on screen because I know how stupid and awkward his next lines will be.[/quote']

agree......partially.

difference is that michael scott is genuinely funny.

but I get it........ as soon as you see him you start to feel embarassed for him........... you think "oh god no..... dont say it buddy, dont say it.....dont s.....****, he said it......and it was worse than expected"

when he gets that retarded blank stare before he speaks I just want to take off my imaginary glasses and rub my eyes and shake my head in shame.

I sure hope his family isnt watching the show....... they are the REAL victims here.

He did want to "motorboat his ***" after all.

Who would have thought all those seasons of TUF ago that Chris Leben would end up a fan favorite while Kosjoke became one of the most reviled people in the sport. (I never liked him from the start' date=' his bullyish ways were obvious to me)

He is a joke of a person and fighter and it isn't even a funny joke at that.[/quote']

agree with all of it........

during the show I felt great sympathy for leben.

krunckjoke pissed me off because he was the tough bully but ALWAYS did it with his HW friend........... he was the little yippy dog that follows the big dog around from the bugs bunny cartoons.

but leben never grew on me.

leben is still pretty lame........ no skill, just brute retard strength.

agree with all of it........

during the show I felt great sympathy for leben.

krunckjoke pissed me off because he was the tough bully but ALWAYS did it with his HW friend........... he was the little yippy dog that follows the big dog around from the bugs bunny cartoons.

but leben never grew on me.

leben is still pretty lame........ no skill' date=' [b']just brute retard strength[/b].

what do you have against retard strength?

WTF?!?!? Its up to 16% now and growing! Will it move back up to 25% because people just haven't voted yet? He used to be at 25%... before this show.

Maybe his hard core fans, just don't care about how he acts!

This last show, really showed who Koscheck is.

I still cant believe so many people voted for him. So no matter what he does, he is still going to have fans.

His fan base went down, but I bet he is going to make more money... so Im sure he doesnt care.

This last episode was pretty sad.

They are all mocking Koscheck and he comes in. Wow... what a coincidence. Everything they said was true though.

And when Koscheck finally was showing some humanity, he started talking about having failures in life...

AND FOR SURE, I thought he was going to admit, he failed, even just a little. Maybe he didn't train them the right way, maybe the wrong strategy, maybe something... but then he blames it all on the fighters, as if he had nothing to do with it.

I think the fighters share responsibility, but so does he. He picked them all, he trained them and he was responsible for the strategy...

This last episode made me really actually hate Koscheck.

He is a total blind fool ... and I hope he disappears from the UFC after GSP beats him