Has Marc Stevens come out the closet....?

breezyfosheezy

He's been guillotined so many times that it's messed up his brain I guess.

Yeah that guy is a clown. I remember Camarillo asking him if he was okay with getting caught in a guillotine and he responded with "Sure"

Sure enough he gets caught in one shooting in less then 20 seconds into a fight against someone with about a dozen guillotine stoppages.

If you played any organized sports growing up you'd know lots of guys do this kind of stuff. Is it immature? Yes. Is it gay? Nah.

I played football with these two twin brothers that thought it was funny to chase people around the locker room naked with boogers on their finger. Now if he had a ***** while he was doing it...

You need to grow some balls. You were DISTURBED? have you not been to high school yet? Or maybe you just haven't been in the sports locker rooms. Kids in my school go naked into the showers and **** around. Its weird but its funny as ****. Disturbing. Not really. Funny. Hell yes. lol.

Hmm... well I remember as a younger man getting drunk and punching/slapping/kicking one of your friends in the balls but I think I missed the day we got naked in the showers and f***** around.

Get a sense of humour dude' date=' it's what guys outside of "****hunter" states do. People who are secure in their own their own being and their sexuality don't mind making fools of themselves from time to time in order to make people laugh.[/quote']

Thankful I live in a ****hunter state then.. I don't feel like playing with the naked boys...

Thankful I live in a ****hunter state then.. I don't feel like playing with the naked boys...

If you're insecure enough in your sexuality that the idea of a partially undressed man making a fool of himself for some laughs both terrifies and repulses you, then perhaps it is a good job you live where you do.

You need to grow some balls. You were DISTURBED? have you not been to high school yet? Or maybe you just haven't been in the sports locker rooms. Kids in my school go naked into the showers and **** around. Its weird but its funny as ****. Disturbing. Not really. Funny. Hell yes. lol.

Typical coming from a GSP fan.

Get a sense of humour dude' date=' it's what guys outside of "****hunter" states do. People who are secure in their own their own being and their sexuality don't mind making fools of themselves from time to time in order to make people laugh.[/quote']

Im glad i dont live in one of those states.

Amen.

If you're insecure enough in your sexuality that the idea of a partially undressed man making a fool of himself for some laughs both terrifies and repulses you' date=' then perhaps it is a good job you live where you do.[/quote']

I dont like the idea of playing around with a partially naked man.

I dont know why you do.

If you're insecure enough in your sexuality that the idea of a partially undressed man making a fool of himself for some laughs both terrifies and repulses you' date=' then perhaps it is a good job you live where you do.[/quote']

No I'm secure. How bout this. I don't want to play with boys..

Archived