Anthony Perosh?

Melvinj0

4 fight contract ?

All i know was he stepped in on short notice at UFC110 to be Mirko's human punching bag.

From his fighter profile

Doctors called an end to the fight with Filipovic at the end of the second round, as Perosh was bleeding from a cut sustained midway through the 2nd round by a vicious elbow from Mirko Filipovic. Although he lost, Perosh was given the four-fight contract from the UFC anyway.

From his fighter profile

Doctors called an end to the fight with Filipovic at the end of the second round' date=' as Perosh was bleeding from a cut sustained midway through the 2nd round by a vicious elbow from Mirko Filipovic. Although he lost, Perosh was given the four-fight contract from the UFC anyway.[/quote']

Dam. Well he is old. Not the best. So i dare say the contract may have been torn up.... If one actually excisted.

From his fighter profile

Doctors called an end to the fight with Filipovic at the end of the second round' date=' as Perosh was bleeding from a cut sustained midway through the 2nd round by a vicious elbow from Mirko Filipovic. Although he lost, Perosh was given the four-fight contract from the UFC anyway.[/quote']

from his wiki page he was supposed to come back 2 months ago. i dont he wont be missed

Man you guys are such Noobs

Because he came in short notice to fight Cro Cop IE 2 days. The UFC promised that if he won he would get a 4 fight contract. He lost. But because he took the fight on short noticed they rewarded him the contract anyway.

He hasnt fought since because he is injured.

Granted tho when he does come back (he be fighting at LHW) if he lose then he prolly will be cut.

Archived