Dana White, Brock Lesnar, GSP

Melvinj0

You gotta F*** one' date=' Marry One, Kill One. GO![/quote']

no ****....... **** dana white ( I will not be a gentle lover...... he will probably cry in the shower afterwords), kill brock (with my bear hands, by over powering him ), marry GSP (he seems like a passionate lover).........

hes just too dreamy.

I'd kill all three' date=' then f*** Arianny.[/quote']

I would **** all three.......wait......no....... I would MAKE LOVE to all threee, then kill ariani, hack up her corpse and save her genitals in my refridgerator so I could microwave them in the future and make sweet love to them while thinking of dana,GSP,and lesnar.

Well im not gunna bang Brock' date=' and GSP just seems like he wouldnt apreciate you afterwards.[/quote']

Its not that he wont appreciate you, its that he will not be impressed by your performance and he will look forward to fighting you in the octagon in the near future.

I would **** all three.......wait......no....... I would MAKE LOVE to all threee' date=' then kill ariani, hack up her corpse and save her genitals in my refridgerator so I could microwave them in the future and make sweet love to them while thinking of dana,GSP,and lesnar.[/quote']

And what will you Gein from this?

Archived