Shane Carwin vs. Keith Jardine.

ThirstForBLOOD

Now hear me out. I know this fight seems like somewhat of a joke, but I think Jardine could take him. Yes, Carwin packs some serious power in his punches, but we've seen a great chin and recovery from Jardine. Not to mention that Jardine knows how to win. After all, he's been a superstar in the UFC. Jardine could use his brilliant leg kicks, and put Carwin out of his game.

Now hear me out. I know this fight seems like somewhat of a joke' date=' [/b']but I think Jardine could take him. Yes, Carwin packs some serious power in his punches, but we've seen a great chin and recovery from Jardine. Not to mention that Jardine knows how to win. After all, he's been a superstar in the UFC. Jardine could use his brilliant leg kicks, and put Carwin out of his game.

Yes, it does.

Now hear me out. I know this fight seems like somewhat of a joke' date=' but I think Jardine could take him. Yes, Carwin packs some serious power in his punches, but we've seen a great chin and recovery from Jardine. Not to mention that Jardine knows how to win. After all, he's been a superstar in the UFC. Jardine could use his brilliant leg kicks, and put Carwin out of his game.[/quote']

Hahahahhahaha 4 losses in a row.

I have a soft spot in my heart for the Dean of Mean sure, I mean, he is always a humble guy win or lose and he seems to just be an all around likeable guy.

But, Keith isnt any match for Carwin.

Keith just has one of those body types that will never have the upper body strength a guy like Carwin has.

Kind of like Tim Sylvia. They both just have wierd upper bodies, if you know what I mean.

Now hear me out. I know this fight seems like somewhat of a joke' date=' but I think Jardine could take him. Yes, Carwin packs some serious power in his punches, but we've seen a great chin and recovery from Jardine. Not to mention that Jardine knows how to win. After all, he's been a superstar in the UFC. Jardine could use his brilliant leg kicks, and put Carwin out of his game.[/quote']

holy s*** this stupid thread is the only reason i started another account (i haven't been on i 4ever and 4got my other account info) and i would just like to know how you can even begin to justify saying that jardine has a steel chin when he's been ko/tko'd 5 times by the likes of bader, w. silva, t. silva, alexander, and in 6 seconds by a travis wiuff. and carwin has never been ko'd and can and has ko'd almost every man he has fought..... you sir need to rethink this matchup

Personally i think Jardine would get KO'd in less the 2 minutes and on top of that I am pretty sure last time i checked Jardine lost his last few fights, got cut and then went on to loose another fight outside of the ufc.....

Wow.

Some of the comments you post I believe are ligit...

This was not one of them. You must be bored.

holy s*** this stupid thread is the only reason i started another account (i haven't been on i 4ever and 4got my other account info) and i would just like to know how you can even begin to justify saying that jardine has a steel chin when he's been ko/tko'd 5 times by the likes of bader' date=' w. silva, t. silva, alexander, and in 6 seconds by a travis wiuff. and carwin has never been ko'd and can and has ko'd almost every man he has fought..... you sir need to rethink this matchup[/quote']

He is just trying to get you to respond to his thread. Their is no way he actually believes what he wrote.

Jardine doesn't have the jaw to survive Carwin's sneeze.

He would do better standing up than what Lesnar did.

Yes.

Two hits:

1. Carwin hitting Jardine.

2. Jardine hitting the floor.

Fight is over.

Yes.

I think Carwin could knock out Jardine with one punch if Jardine had no gloves on and Shane had pillows wrapped around his fists.

Yes.

worst troll on the forums imo

I wouldnt go that far.

You know the longer the fight goes the better the chances are of Jardine actually winning it due to Carwins terrible conditioning

Hahaha true.

Jardine doesn't have the jaw to survive Carwin's sneeze.
LMFAO

who said anything about making weight?

and why should carwin cut weight ?

Dont try and be serious. Just stay dumb !!!

Archived