Partying, heights and fighting

BOILEDFREAKEGGS

Damn if only Cody didn't freaking drink. As soon as he mentioned about drinking more than the cast members because he is from Alaska, I knew he might lose. Brookins looks to be the most solid guy but it will remain to be seen if he can last more than 1 round. Johnson went three in his last fight and picked it up after looking exhausted in rd 2. Nam did not impress me and I think the english dude could knock him out.

Brookins has to be taller than 6'0. Cody is listed at 6'0 and when they stand next to each other, it looks like Brookins has a full 2 inches on him. Also, there is no way "Psycho" is 5'11. Brookins looked to be at least 3 inches taller than him in the fight last night. I think Brookins could easily jump up to 170 or 185 because of his frame. For that matter, Cody could fight and be stronger at 170.

Damn if only Cody didn't freaking drink. As soon as he mentioned about drinking more than the cast members because he is from Alaska' date=' I knew he might lose. Brookins looks to be the most solid guy but it will remain to be seen if he can last more than 1 round. Johnson went three in his last fight and picked it up after looking exhausted in rd 2. Nam did not impress me and I think the english dude could knock him out.

Brookins has to be taller than 6'0. Cody is listed at 6'0 and when they stand next to each other, it looks like Brookins has a full 2 inches on him. Also, there is no way "Psycho" is 5'11. Brookins looked to be at least 3 inches taller than him in the fight last night. I think Brookins could easily jump up to 170 or 185 because of his frame. For that matter, Cody could fight and be stronger at 170.[/quote']

They have wilkinson listed as 5'11 to and he looks about 6'1

Damn if only Cody didn't freaking drink. As soon as he mentioned about drinking more than the cast members because he is from Alaska' date=' I knew he might lose. Brookins looks to be the most solid guy but it will remain to be seen if he can last more than 1 round. Johnson went three in his last fight and picked it up after looking exhausted in rd 2. Nam did not impress me and I think the english dude could knock him out.

Brookins has to be taller than 6'0. [b']Cody is listed at 6'0 and when they stand next to each other, it looks like Brookins has a full 2 inches on him.[/b] Also, there is no way "Psycho" is 5'11. Brookins looked to be at least 3 inches taller than him in the fight last night. I think Brookins could easily jump up to 170 or 185 because of his frame. For that matter, Cody could fight and be stronger at 170.

ummmm confused. if you think cody is 6'0 and brookins has two inches on him, making him 6'2 then how is sako not 5'11 when you say brookins is 3" taller then him, also making brookins 6'2? brookins would be stupid to jump to 170 where elite wreslers live ,( gsp, shields, koscheck, hendricks, etc.) he should stay in lw where he has all the advantages you currently see

Archived