Carwin Psychic?knew about borks turtleitus?

Hookster

funnylesnar.jpg

This was taken leading up to the lesnar/carwin fight,Pyschic?why else would he enlist the help of a turtle?

The only logical explanation is..

He already knew that brock was an mma pretending break dancing turtle so training with a reptile makes sence.

shame he didnt know he was going to blow his load early..:eek:

wheres the oxygen tanks and teh paramdecis I thought they would have to be there during a Shane Carwin training sessions just incase he forgets that he cant go hard out for more then 4 minutes or he will gas out and need his half hourly dosage of Oxygen hit.

Brock went high pace for about 1 minute before gassing. I know you are a Brock fan so you should stfu about cardio.

Brock went high pace for about 1 minute before gassing. I know you are a Brock fan so you should stfu about cardio.

who won that fight again? oh that right Shane went balls out for 4 minutes and gassed HARD

Now like I have stated in the past Carwin has been exposed

He either does not lisetn to one of the best strategist in MMA Greg Jackson or

He has some of the worst conditioning in the HW division.

The fight looked as if Greg Jackson said to Shane go out and knock this guy out in the first or your stuffed seeing Jackson knows all his fighers strengths and weaknesses and for him to tell Carwin to try and get the knockout early in a a 5 round fight shows us that even jackson knew Carwin runs on a small fule tank.

Also remember in the Brock Cain fight yes Brock went hard then got hit then turtled up where as Shane went crazy stupid with his punches and gassed.

Big differance from getting hit and having a guy all over you and not being able to control your breathing

then

Beening the guy who is in control of the fight and just swinging randomly and gassing

But continue the Carwin love it will just make it even more amusing when he gasses out HARD again in his next fight that goes past the first round.

Archived