Shogun vs Evans @ UFC 128 in Abu Dhabi

forgivemyhonesty

so i've been reading some articles on how this may be the headlining bout (i don't have a link, i check my iphone... just look it up the main blogs and you'll see it).

um... after the snoozefest that was in abu dhabi last time THIS is the headliner they bring? evans laying on rua for 25 minutes?

give them an aldo title defense and a lightweight title defense and a fight with rampage dummying matt hammill (cause he won't beat machida). this will be more exciting than whatever fight rashad will give them.

so i've been reading some articles on how this may be the headlining bout (i don't have a link' date=' i check my iphone... just look it up the main blogs and you'll see it).

um... after the snoozefest that was in abu dhabi last time THIS is the headliner they bring? evans laying on rua for 25 minutes?

give them an aldo title defense and a lightweight title defense and a fight with rampage dummying matt hammill (cause he won't beat machida). this will be more exciting than whatever fight rashad will give them.[/quote']

Though Suga will take this fight, i really don't see Shogun allowing a ground rape. It will be a good fight.

Archived