Anthony "Rumble" Johnson

Ashdude26

WTF happened to this guy, he hasnt had a fight since he lost to Koscheck, i know he was meant to fight John Howard a while ago and pulled out because of a knee injury but where is he know? is he still injured?

Anyway when he does fight again i think it should be at 185 hes to big for 170.

WTF happened to this guy' date=' he hasnt had a fight since he lost to Koscheck, i know he was meant to fight John Howard a while ago and pulled out because of a knee injury but where is he know? is he still injured?

Anyway when he does fight again i think it should be at 185 hes to big for 170.[/quote']

maybe he should fight thiago alves. more than likely neither would make weight. at 170 that is. lol

I would have loved to have seen AJ fight Paul Daley but I guess I can kiss that dream goodbye. maybe a fight with Hardy or Diego.

maybe he should fight thiago alves. more than likely neither would make weight. at 170 that is. lol

I would have loved to have seen AJ fight Paul Daley but I guess I can kiss that dream goodbye. maybe a fight with Hardy or Diego.

dude :( I hat that dream too. Rumble vs Semtex :(

Pfft how would Semtex been a good opponent for Rumble? He's no where near Rumble in striking technique. So what if Semtex can throw out some haymakers, he has no where close to the disciplined striking of Rumble who IMO is relatively close to if not on the same level as Anderson Silva.

Watch the 4 minute mark when Johnson pulls a Silva and has Burns punches hit nothing but air. You put Rumble at MW and he can only be more dangerous as even I'll admit his gas tank at WW isn't 100% due to the large cut.

This guy has got to make the move to middleweight. I met him and I have no idea how he makes 170. Im 6'0" 175 all the time, and he was massive compared to me when i met him at the WEC event in Denver Colorado a while back. (see attached pic)

Id love to see him back in action soon!

He could be champ at either weight, but I like 185 for him. He would still be one of the biggest middleweights anyway, but at WW he just dwarfs people lol. Hopefully he makes it back in December or asap. He was robbed in the Koscheck fight everyone knows it, and he is ready to make a run for a title. He can knock anyone out cold and has good wrestling, just needs submission defense and he is unstoppable.

WAR RUMBLE!!!

dude :( I hat that dream too. Rumble vs Semtex :(

I dont want to know about your wet dreams.

He could be champ at either weight' date=' but I like 185 for him. He would still be one of the biggest middleweights anyway, but at WW he just dwarfs people lol. Hopefully he makes it back in December or asap. He was robbed in the Koscheck fight everyone knows it, and he is ready to make a run for a title. He can knock anyone out cold and has good wrestling, just needs submission defense and he is unstoppable.

WAR RUMBLE!!![/quote']

Hahahaha

Pfft how would Semtex been a good opponent for Rumble? He's no where near Rumble in striking technique. So what if Semtex can throw out some haymakers, he has no where close to the disciplined striking of Rumble who IMO is relatively close to if not on the same level as Anderson Silva.

semtex is a pure muay thai wrecking machine, as much as i like rumble i've gotta go with saying semtex would bloody him up like a fool

Pfft how would Semtex been a good opponent for Rumble? He's no where near Rumble in striking technique. So what if Semtex can throw out some haymakers' date=' he has no where close to the disciplined striking of Rumble who IMO is relatively close to if not on the same level as Anderson Silva.

Watch the 4 minute mark when Johnson pulls a Silva and has Burns punches hit nothing but air. You put Rumble at MW and he can only be more dangerous as even I'll admit his gas tank at WW isn't 100% due to the large cut.

Paul Daley is a European and World Muay Thai champion where as Rumble is...uhm...nothing in the striking world outside of MMA.

Paul Daley is a European and World Muay Thai champion where as Rumble is...uhm...nothing in the striking world outside of MMA.

im glad you realize daely is a european but i have no idea what that is supposed to mean... and fpor the record rumble would DESTROY semtex and quickly. Daley would be lucky to reach him. and Rumble at 185 would be a monster. but the fact of the matter is rumble is in the UFC and Daley was kicked out lol so daley is NOTHING in the UFC world. Another ufc reject to strikeforce contender like so many others...

if they fought Rumble via head kick ko or one clean shot to the chin and lights out

im glad you realize daely is a european but i have no idea what that is supposed to mean... and fpor the record rumble would DESTROY semtex and quickly. Daley would be lucky to reach him. and Rumble at 185 would be a monster. but the fact of the matter is rumble is in the UFC and Daley was kicked out lol so daley is NOTHING in the UFC world. Another ufc reject to strikeforce contender like so many others...

if they fought Rumble via head kick ko or one clean shot to the chin and lights out

You should reread what I said. You completely misunderstood what I said.

You know Rumble would "destroy" Semtex because you know the future. Okay, next time I'll remember not to debate with you since you already know the future.

You should reread what I said. You completely misunderstood what I said.

You know Rumble would "destroy" Semtex because you know the future. Okay' date=' next time I'll remember not to debate with you since you already know the future.[/quote']

ohh i get it i thought you were just pointing out hes european i was wtf does that hafta do with anything? lol and yes i do know the future and its spells out bones and rumble! take that to the bank!

Archived