Is Bisping now underrated?

Gunner1991

Ok not big Bisping fan or anything but i think hes gone from really overrated when the UFC was trying to hype him as best thing since sliced bread to now really underrated since the hendo fight.

Everyone on this forum acts like because he got ktfo by a legend of the sport hes now the worst fighter to ever enter the octagon, if you look at his fights he has some decent wins and his losses have all came against top competition, so while i dont think hes a title contender i think hes top 10. where do you guys think he is in the middle weight division

Ok not big Bisping fan or anything but i think hes gone from really overrated when the UFC was trying to hype him as best thing since sliced bread to now really underrated since the hendo fight.

Everyone on this forum acts like because he got ktfo by a legend of the sport hes now the worst fighter to ever enter the octagon' date=' if you look at his fights he has some decent wins and his losses have all came against top competition, so while i dont think hes a title contender i think hes top 10. where do you guys think he is in the middle weight division[/quote']

He's in the part I don;t care about.

I will never pay to see that thing fight.

Ever.

imo he has some of the best striking in the division.

but he lacks power behind his punches. if he had KO power, he would probably be KO'ing people all over the place.

so yes imo he is underrated, probably because people don't like him. which I don't really understand. He is respectfull (yes he is) and has a good sense of humor.

it's seems like it's 'cool' to hate him or something

but he lacks power behind his punches. if he had KO power' date=' he would probably be KO'ing people all over the place.

so yes imo he is underrated, probably because people don't like him. which I don't really understand. He is respectfull and has a good sense of humor.

it's seems like it's 'cool' to hate him or something[/quote']

Respectful? He's very far from being respectful.

but he lacks power behind his punches. if he had KO power' date=' he would probably be KO'ing people all over the place.

so yes imo he is underrated, probably because people don't like him. which I don't really understand. He is respectfull (yes he is) and has a good sense of humor.

it's seems like it's 'cool' to hate him or something[/quote']

Yeah i agree he has been very respectful to people as of late, even in the Wandy fight it was Wnady who started the trash talk, but yeah it does seem like these days the cool thing to do is hate on bisping.

Respectful? He's very far from being respectful.

he is, you just don't understand him and his humor. when you don't like a guy, it's easy to take things he says the wrong way.

the ufc media knows this as well and they make use of it

he shares his thoughts with everyone and he's not trying to offend people, he is an honest straight up dude, who sometimes likes to joke around and I respect that.

sonnen is an example of a real dissrespecting fighter.

he is' date=' you just don't understand him and his humor. when you don't like a guy, it's easy to take things he says the wrong way.

the ufc media knows this as well and they make use of it

he shares his thoughts with everyone and he's not trying to offend people, he is an honest straight up dude and I respect that.[/quote']

TUF 9 says otherwise. He was a total jerk on that show.

TUF 9 says otherwise. He was a total jerk on that show.

he was, but this is what the UFC wanted and probably asked for, they wanted to create this violent USA vs UK vibe. They only show the parts where he is dissrespectfull so that they can build a certain tension for the watchers. it's ''reality'' (right:rolleyes:) TV after all. They were playing mind games, and bisping was happy to play along because it made him pretty famous.

I never saw him dissrespecting like that after the show. in his fights when the show was over he was just being honest and sharing his thoughts with the rest and people just take it the wrong way, because they didn't like him in TUF. sharing your thoughts whether you agree with them or not isnt dissrepecting unless it's offensive imo.

bisping onl looks good against average to bad opponents. every fight he has had with a top opponent he has lost

yeah but those are his only losses and 2 out of the 3 were close decisions that could have gone either way, meaning he did look good in his fights against top opponents (with exception of hendo obviously:rolleyes:) he was never dominated and it was no problem for him to stand and trade with them.

the guy is well rounded and has awesome striking technique, but because of the lack of knock outs nobody seems to recognize it.

to bad he will probably never be a top contender due to lack of KO power

Archived