Zambidis or Aldo

alliedwarior

Im loving the Zambidis hype.

yeah i was just watching his high light reel and was woundering how aldo would do against real strikers.

he could orobally beat most kicboxers if he took them down but standing it would be cool too see.

Zabo just lost the K1 max tourney but he had another hl reel ko before and he lost to Giorgio Petrosyan

who only lost 1 oout of like 70 fights so far sooo.

also i like all the fighters in ur sig, espically ma boy manhoef.

Aldo would win quite easily' date=' remember Zambidis is purely a striker and Aldo is a mixed martial artist, we seen how that combination ended with Couture vs Toney.[/quote']

except

coutures a wrestler and aldo is a striker,

toney was a boxer, mikes kickboxer,

and toney was fat and out of shape and zambidis is an animal.

the toney couture fight was set up so couture would make boxing look bad.

look how ray mercer vs tim slyiva went, alot worse for mma then the toney lose was for boxing

except

coutures a wrestler and aldo is a striker' date='

look how ray mercer vs tim slyiva went, alot worse for mma then the toney lose was for boxing[/quote']

aldos got a black belt in BJJ, a world class level of BJJ

we just dont get to see it

hes a smart fighter, he would take it to the ground

except

coutures a wrestler and aldo is a striker' date='

look how ray mercer vs tim slyiva went, alot worse for mma then the toney lose was for boxing[/quote']

Aldo is more than a striker.

aldos got a black belt in BJJ' date=' a world class level of BJJ

hes a smart fighter, he would take it to the ground[/quote']

he is a smart fighter, but he has only got 1 win by submission and he is a striker,

yes he is a balck belt but that doesnt mean he can just take anyone down, Zambidis has insane knees and a dirty upper cut, i agree Aldo would have a big advtange on the ground but he doesnt really have much expereicne taking guys down and suubmitting them and im sure even against a striker he feels more comfortable standing.

he is a smart fighter' date=' but he has only got 1 win by submission and he is a striker,

yes he is a balck belt but that doesnt mean he can just take anyone down, Zambidis has insane knees and a dirty upper cut, i agree Aldo would have a big advtange on the ground but he doesnt really have much expereicne taking guys down and suubmitting them and im sure even against a striker he feels more comfortable standing.[/quote']

maybe, but aldo doesnt neccessarily have to take him down, he could pull guard

ALDO!!!!

maybe' date=' but aldo doesnt neccessarily have to take him down, he could pull guard

ALDO!!!![/quote']

yeah i agree if Aldo wouldnt stand with Mike he would win,

but Aldo is a striker first and to be honest I think he would be willing to stand with a pro kickboxer because he is good enough, espically in MMA, those big gloves make a huge diffence with both offence and defence

yeah i was just watching his high light reel and was woundering how aldo would do against real strikers.

he could orobally beat most kicboxers if he took them down but standing it would be cool too see.

Zabo just lost the K1 max tourney but he had another hl reel ko before and he lost to Giorgio Petrosyan

who only lost 1 oout of like 70 fights so far sooo.

also i like all the fighters in ur sig' date=' espically ma boy manhoef.[/quote']

yeah he is an awesome fighter(one of my favourites) but I feel people are hyping him a bit too much since the chahid fight. And you have great taste in fighters :P

yeah he is an awesome fighter(one of my favourites) but I feel people are hyping him a bit too much since the chahid fight. And you have great taste in fighters :P

thanks you too,

yeah its not that i think zambidis is the best kickboxer out there, but hes one of the most if not the most powerful guy for his size, and guys like Giorgio Petrosyan are better then him but they dont have as much of that one punch finish ability and for mma i think the power is the best chance pure strikers have .

thanks you too' date='

yeah its not that i think zambidis is the best kickboxer out there, but hes one of the most if not the most powerful guy for his size, and guys like Giorgio Petrosyan are better then him but they dont have as much of that one punch finish ability and for mma i think the power is the best chance pure strikers have .[/quote']

Yeah his power and toughness is just amazing. Unfortunately I think his style is too open and it gets him in trouble at times, he reminds me of wandy in a way.

Yeah his power and toughness is just amazing. Unfortunately I think his style is too open and it gets him in trouble at times' date=' he reminds me of wandy in a way.[/quote']

yeah man its those wild fighters who i like the most, the ones who go out to put on a show and get a ko, not to win a close decision

like wandy, yvel, leben, zambidis and a perfect example manhoef.

they may not win all the time but there always exciting

aldos got a black belt in BJJ' date=' a world class level of BJJ

hes a smart fighter, he would take it to the ground[/quote']

+1 Aldo would submit him with relative ease. Zambidis would need many years of training in MMA too compete at a high level.

This!

My boy Aldo is easily THE most underated BJJ blackbelt in MMA. His striking steals the show and people forget he is easily worldclass on the ground. You dont get on Nova Uni?o by not knowing your ****.

Aldo would easily beat Zambidis

In a K-1 match' date=' Zambidis would destroy Aldo............however in MMA, the opposite can be said.

Was hoping Mike would pull one out at MAX this year, but Petrosyan........grrrrr[/quote']

I agree

Petrosyan is very very good though. I'm liking him more and more. He got lucky this year though

Souwer and Buakaw were missing. I doubt he wins if they are in that tourney

I agree

Petrosyan is very very good though. I'm liking him more and more. He got lucky this year though

Souwer and Buakaw were missing. I doubt he wins if they are in that tourney

Petrosyan fights too cautious.......he got pretty lucky against Mike.........that fight could have gone either way actually, and a lot of people are claiming Zambo got robbed.

Yeah, it was missing without Por Pramuk and Andy..............2 of my 3 favs! Mike, Souwer and Buakaw!

Archived